2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Woo-hoo!

Reactions: MarkhamNSX

Registered
Congrats! We have the same taste, Black Pacifica, and a white caravan. I kept my caravan, though, as I have several teen drivers. Yes, it is like going from analog to digital lol. Great analogy. Enjoy!!

Registered
2022 PacHy Ltd
I don't care about the sunroof but the loss of the roof rack and electric folding mirrors are a bummer. Thet however added the Harman-Kardon 20 spks system.

Registered
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle
I don't care about the sunroof but the loss of the roof rack and electric folding mirrors are a bummer. Thet however added the Harman-Kardon 20 spks system.
Does
芦 Power-Folding Mirrors 禄
And
芦 Auto Power-Folding Mirrors 禄
On my build sheet means my 2022 Pinnacle does have it?

Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
Does
And
On the build sheet it means that it is scheduled to be on your vehicle. When it actually gets to the production line, if they do not have the power fold mirrors, they will substitute the manual fold mirrors and you will get the credit on the Window Sticker.

Reactions: kronos571

Registered
Does
And
Check your window sticker, if you don't have them, you will see as manual folding mirrors credit item, the credit I saw on a Canadian build sheet was 65$ CAD (while USA gets 73$ USD)

Registered
Congrats! I did the same a year ago, and as much as I liked my Caravan it's like night and day!

Registered
Build sheet won鈥檛 matter , what matters is the moroney label when it gets put on the vehicle prior to shipping . Build sheet can be altered , and you鈥檒l be looking for this 鈥. If it is blank in middle it鈥檚 non folding and if it has this buttion they are auto Vehicle Car Automotive design Personal luxury car Plant
power folding ..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts