2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Super happy with our new Pacifica so far. I have to admit that I never thought I would see the day when I would say that I enjoy driving a minivan but that day has come. It's surprising how many people have been interested in it - I brought it to a local cars and coffee meet and lots of people took a close look (true car people.)

Ours is a Limited with Uconnect Theater and Advanced Safetytec packages, no vacuum. I would have preferred to have the 20" wheels and Theater with Sound but ours was already inbound and we didn't have to wait as long to get it.

I look forward to sharing experiences and knowledge with the community here.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
758 Posts
And looks like you actually captured the interior color pretty good. So many online reviews simply destroy the mocha representation and make it look horrible.
Congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
So many online reviews simply destroy the mocha representation and make it look horrible.
Congrats on your new ride.

Agreed! IMO Mocha looks soooooo much better in person than it does in most of the pictures I've seen.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. We love the color combo, it's really striking and makes the Pacifica stand out.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congratulations!! It is such a great vehicle to drive, and it feels like driving a luxury sedan vs. a van. Your color combo is beautiful! We just took ours on our first long drive (3hours) and it was so incredibly comfortable!
Enjoy!

Momzilla03

1 - 6 of 6 Posts