2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2018 Touring Plus with the 8th seat taken out. Is there a mat that covers just that part of the floor? I'm not interested in getting all new mats. I just want one piece for in between the second row seats that covers the spots the seat hooks into.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
The OEM Mopar mats from Chrysler has a section to be used for the center aisle where the 8th seat would be. I use it all the time when my 8th seat is off. You can also place that piece of mat over the other side seats as well when they are stowed but it won’t cover the entire seat back, just one side of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
470 Posts
We have a 2018 Touring Plus with the 8th seat taken out. Is there a mat that covers just that part of the floor? I'm not interested in getting all new mats. I just want one piece for in between the second row seats that covers the spots the seat hooks into.
Thanks!
We have the Chrysler / Mopar All-Weather Slush Mats which comes with the 8th Seat Section (as mentioned above). The space with the 8th Seat out however is small enough that you could easily go to any Auto Store or Big Box Retailer and find the color, size, price, thickness, etc. that best match your current floor mats and trim for an exact fit. That would be your lowest cost / best selection option from my perspective.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts