2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I contacted Weathertech and also Husky yesterday, asking about the availability of floor liners for the Pacifica Hybrid, since it does not show up on their sites.

Weathertech says
The 2nd and 3rd row floor liners for the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid have an ETA of about 8-10 weeks. We would recommend filling out our product request form, linked below, to be notified via email when they become available on the website. New Product Updates :|​

Husky says
At this time we do not have plans for the Hybrid Pacifica. We appreciate your interest in our products.:frown2:​

I didn't email Lloyds, since they have a couple options on their site, but they really seem to be almost like a uniform rubber mat that is custom-cut to fit. I am really having trouble accepting these :|

My question
How do the Chrysler liners/mats (for the Pacifica Hybrid) compare to something like the weathertech, that has yet to be released?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
357 Posts
The OEM all weather hybrid version mats can be had on eBay for $187 (for all 3 rows).
A few places online have them for $180, too. I was looking at the Mopar mats for a while but couldn't pull the trigger since the Weathertech seem like a much better product. I'm getting the Weathertech fronts for now and putting in a moving blanket in the back until Weathertech finally gets that hybrid mat built. :smile2:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, that helps me!

Looks like I am waiting for the Weathertech, or will modify the gas version of Weathertech or Maxliner.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Am I missing something here, or does WeatherTech not make their All-Weather mat for any Pacificas, Hybrid or Gas? I live in the Pacific Northwest, and my gut reaction is that the low-capacity Floor Liners that are available wouldn't cut in in our rainy climate.

The Llyod mats are weird-looking to me, like those disturbing photoshopped images of lotus pods on human bodies that are meant to elicit a trypophobic reaction. Plus, if one actually uses their van for moving heavy items, a good aft floor liner should be ribbed in the direction you want to slide things in and out. Those pockmarked liners would make loading cargo maddening--esspecially while having a trypophobic meltdown.

Also, unless I'm missing something, Husky is out: they don't seem to make custom-fit liners for the Pacifica at all in any variant. I've seen so many threads with talk about Husky Liners, are people buying the one-size-fit-all mats? That seems unlikely.

So, maybe it's down to the Mopar mats for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need to get some all weather mats and am interested in the Maxliner ones. Can anyone post a picture of them installed in their PHEV Pacifica? I was also curious how well the Maxliner brand covers between the second row seat and the door?
Thanks!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I ordered ProZ Flexomats for my PacHy from AutoAnything, and they arrive on Fri. We'll see how they fit. I plan on putting them over the carpet mat already in place. I've used ExactMats in my 3 previous vehicles, but they don't have a template made for the Pacifica yet - not that they can't do it pretty quick. But I wanted something black that matches the carpet color, and not the ones this time. My main concern is keeping the original carpet mats looking brand new. I'll update when I install them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a difference between Mopar mats for the 2017 and 2018 hybrids? My dealer is including all-weather mats, but they have ordered part number 82214516AD, which is on back-order with no release date. jboy08 has installed the 82214516AB mats in a hybrid, but not sure if that was a 2017 or 2018.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a difference between Mopar mats for the 2017 and 2018 hybrids? My dealer is including all-weather mats, but they have ordered part number 82214516AD, which is on back-order with no release date. jboy08 has installed the 82214516AB mats in a hybrid, but not sure if that was a 2017 or 2018.
I answered your question via PM already, but just so everyone else knows...

82214516AB - mats for all rows (1st, 2nd and 3rd)

82214516AD - mats for 1st & 2nd row only.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts