2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our Pacifica included the second row 8th seat, which we never used, nor will ever use, so rather than have it sitting in plastic in my garage, I'm listing it for sale.

Seat is Alloy/Toffee 2 tone leather. Never used, like new condition, stored in plastic. Completely clean. Attached is the color scheme of the seat.

It is a $595 option, I'm selling for $399 OBO. Please message me for more details.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know if this will mount in a 7 passenger van or what mods will be required?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Does anyone know if this will mount in a 7 passenger van or what mods will be required?
Welcome to the forum. The "search community" feature allows you to find threads related to topics. If you put your van info in the signature line of the account settings, it will show up at the bottom of your posts and helps us answer your questions easier. The build date of your van is on the edge of the driver's door if you are interested in knowing.

Here are a couple of threads about the possibility of adding the 8th seat. The first one is about adding the seat for use with an infant seat latch system. Read through both threads before deciding. It isn't as easy as just clicking the seat with a seatbelt already attached into place. It probably won't work on a hybrid since a battery is in that area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The "search community" feature allows you to find threads related to topics. If you put your van info in the signature line of the account settings, it will show up at the bottom of your posts and helps us answer your questions easier. The build date of your van is on the edge of the driver's door if you are interested in knowing.

Here are a couple of threads about the possibility of adding the 8th seat. The first one is about adding the seat for use with an infant seat latch system. Read through both threads before deciding. It isn't as easy as just clicking the seat with a seatbelt already attached into place. It probably won't work on a hybrid since a battery is in that area.
Thank you for your help! Greatly appreciated! Got the insight I needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts