2,157 Posts
Hmm,

Which iOS are you on?
I think that could be the issue.
Also, which model are you on?

Ed
Mine is an iPhone 5S.
version 11.4.1(15G77).

I know that there is version 12 available to download and the notification keeps popping up. But I don't want to do that given the recent issues "scam" with newer software versions purposefully slowing older phones in order to force us to upgrade to new phone....

·
Registered
781 Posts
Any news on the Enhanced Mobile View? Still not working for me, I practically exclusively use this feature and rather miss it.
When I am in mobile view, all the way at the bottom is a tapable link that says "full version" [under 'Verizon Wireless' in the thumbnail)

If I tap it, it flips and then "mobile version" appears in its place.

In either mode, the "Enhanced Mobile View" button does not seem to work.

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
Yes. thank you.

Interesting though -- I got an e-mail notification of the PacificaAdmin post at #28, but NOT m0ebius604'S post #27. And I had posted at #26. This is not the first time the notification logic has been a bit inscrutable.

·
Administrator
276 Posts
Yes. thank you.

Interesting though -- I got an e-mail notification of the PacificaAdmin post at #28, but NOT m0ebius604'S post #27. And I had posted at #26. This is not the first time the notification logic has been a bit inscrutable.
Are you still getting this issue?
Sometimes the email notifications could end up in your spam inbox.
Can you see if the emails got put into there?

Ed

·
Registered
781 Posts
Are you still getting this issue?
Sometimes the email notifications could end up in your spam inbox.
Can you see if the emails got put into there?

Nothing in spam. In fact, the gmail filter I set up says "never send to spam."

I'll keep an eye on it. I don't always realize it when it happens and it is rare.

Thanks.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts