2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Throw in a bottle of Techron and see if it helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi. I’m having the same problem with my 2019 L model. I’ve had it for a less than a week and 150km. Going to the dealership this weekend to return I’m not keeping it. Very disappointed

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi. I’m having the same problem with my 2019 L model. I’ve had it for a less than a week and 150km. Going to the dealership this weekend to return I’m not keeping it. Very disappointed
Pacifica 19,

We certainly regret to hear of your concerns with your vehicle! If you are unable to receive more feedback from here, we do recommend contacting Customer Care in your region at 800-465-2001.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pacifica 19,

We certainly regret to hear of your concerns with your vehicle! If you are unable to receive more feedback from here, we do recommend contacting Customer Care in your region at 800-465-2001.

Alex
Chrysler Cares
Hi Chrysler Cares. Thank you for getting back to me. I’ve cleared this up with the mechanic at the dealership. It was just a normal vibration from the engine that I wasn’t used to with my previous vehicle.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi Chrysler Cares. Thank you for getting back to me. I’ve cleared this up with the mechanic at the dealership. It was just a normal vibration from the engine that I wasn’t used to with my previous vehicle.
Hi Pacifica 19,

Thanks for following up. We are glad to hear your dealer was able to clarify this for you. If you have any other questions in the future and are unable to receive more feedback from here, please feel free to contact Customer Care in your region at 800-465-2001.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

21 - 26 of 26 Posts