2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Aren't the ones labeled on the diagram as "Service Spares" spare fuses?
Looks like there are 5 of the two-contact and 2 of the 3-contact in those "Service spares" section.

And here's the handy fuse replacement guide. :)

Where's the old house penny?????

· Registered
20 Posts
Does anyone know if switching the USB to auto on includes a trip if the battery gets too low?

For instance, if I run my dashcam, and haven't driven in a while, will the battery drain until dead?
Have the same question, is it safe to switch the USB to “battery” and use it to power a dash cam that has continuous recording based on motion detection? I am looking for best option to hard wire a viofo a129 pro 4K dash cam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
183 Posts
I did this very same thing, if you have the correct hard wire kit for the VIOFO it will also have a switch to set the auto low battery shutoff at a certain voltage.

I’ve had a VIOFO in my 2018 for two years and it’s never run down the battery in parking mode even after the car sat for a week.
It’s also very convienent to just use the hardwire kit to tap into the 12v that feeds that USB port on the back (to the red “battery” wire) and then wire the yellow ACC to the cigarette lighter socket plug right next to it. This way the VIOFO automatically knows when you are parked and car is turned off and parking mode works MUCH better this way vs trying to auto detect based on motion. I simply pulled out the sockets on the back of those plugs and carefully fed thin wires into the female side. It’s a little tricky but the sockets will just snap back into place with the wire Sandwiched in.
I had to go this route as there is no fuse panel inside the car and this was much easier than trying to find a path past the firewall into the engine bay to tap a fuse there.

· Registered
1 Posts
Sorry if this is somewhat off topic... But I am trying to find a replacement part for another component in the fuse box.

In your image above (Fuse2.jpg) there are several black squares with the label '0760.'
I had one of them explode and split. It controlled the rear fan blower motor.

I am having difficulty identifying this item and finding a replacement. Has anyone had to replace this? Any idea where to order the part?

I will try to attach a photo.
Thanks!
Circuit component Font Electronic component Electronic device Gas
Circuit component Font Electronic component Electronic device Gas

· Registered
1,548 Posts
Those are relays are fairly common. I bought 5 of them on ebay for <$20 so that I would have spares. If you search for 58100760 relay you should be able to find them.

· Registered
50 Posts
USB Power Port

The front lower USB on the floor can be switched between being powered only in ACC/Run mode (factory position), to direct-always-on from the battery.

Fuse panel is underneath the hood on the drivers side, by the windshield.

Fuse F95 has 2 positions A & B. F95A is the factory default ACC/Run power option. By moving the 10A fuse to the F95B position, you can have always on battery power. Very simple, do not need to bring to dealer to perform this upgrade.

Attached are photos from my 2017 Pacifica
Thank you. This also worked on my 2019 Pacifica Hybrid

· Registered
2020 Pacifica Touring L Plus
72 Posts
From pg 445 of the Manual:
"Underhood Fuses
The Power Distribution Center is located in the engine compartment near the battery. This center contains cartridge fuses, mini-fuses, micro-fuses, circuit breakers and relays. A label that identifies each component is printed on the inside of the cover."

I always keep an emergency set of fuses in my vehicles, so went looking under the hood to see what I need to purchase.
Take a look at the pics
No spares, and at least (5) different styles. The electrical engineers should be shot!
Never seen one with 3 contact blades before either.
Can someone translate ATO vs ATC vs mini-ATC vs micro for me please?
Recommendations on what to purchase?
The spares are marked on the cover list and located front of the center.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts