2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid
22 Posts
Wow, I've got to applaud the boldness and originality of that owner. Not sure I would be brave enough to do that to mine, but do love the panache !

·
Registered
498 Posts
Side picture looks like it could be wheechair-modified?
Should be just the thing for when a guy comes behind you with brights on...;)

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Side picture looks like it could be wheechair-modified?
Should be just the thing for when a guy comes behind you with brights on...;)
Definitely looks like a wheelchair conversion van. The paint job may have been done as part of the conversion process. The sides and back and much of the inside have to be painted after the rebuild, so painting the rest would be fairly easy.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Ocean Blue w/ Mocha interior, AST, Tri-panoroof, UTheater
104 Posts
That's a big ol' basket of wheelchair-accessible-awesome. Go big or go home!

BTW, most likely it isn't paint (almost impossible to get that finish) but a vinyl wrap. Pricey but worth it if you're a gold-baller. 📣

·
Registered
128 Posts
Willing to bet that wheel-chair sticker is only on there or keep people from parking to close lol

·
Registered
484 Posts
Trying to figure out the plate. Mr. Sparkle/Sparkling, Mrs. Sparkle/Sparkling, Miss Sparkle/Sparkling, Me Sparkle/Sparkling, My Sparkle/Sparkling? Nice vinyl wrap though. I saw a Dodge Charger just had this gold chrome wrap done at a client's location that specializes in these. Plus side is total paint protection.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I’m sparkling

Reactions: panoguy

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Willing to bet that wheel-chair sticker is only on there or keep people from parking to close lol
I know you're kidding, but for the record it is a wheel chair van.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Ocean Blue w/ Mocha interior, AST, Tri-panoroof, UTheater
104 Posts
That's "I'm Sparkling" for sure...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts