2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my eye on a 2019 L PacHy with no options whatsoever (which is ideal to me). MSRP would be the base $41,995 (that's without freight) and their offer is $38,890, so $3105 under MSRP. Total after freight/TTL would be more like $41,300.

Is $3K under MSRP for a 2019L a decent price or should I be pushing for more off? What kind of discounts under MSRP have people been getting from 2019s? Most people on this forum seem to gravitate toward the limited with extra packages so it's been hard for me to figure out what a good price should be for a more stripped down L.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sounds good to me... I only got around $1,700 off MSRP ($50,475 MSRP).... but I have heard of others getting better deals.... and the deals will likely get better as time goes on and dealers get more inventory.

I think the only way to know for sure, for your area, is to email 4-8 dealers that you're willing to drive to, give them the exact specs you want, and ask them for their "best and final price" in a quote via email. You'll get a pretty good idea of what the best current offer is in your area.

A couple will go a lot lower than others... and then if you try to haggle between the lower offers you'll usually find they won't go much lower, if at all.

At the end of the day, there will likely always be someone who got a better deal than you somewhere... and the car will be worth a lot less a month after your purchase...so you just have to be happy with what you're willing to pay for the product you're getting.

I hate the whole process... I just bought ours this week and the finance guy tried to sneak in a $750 window etching fee... it got pretty ugly.... but I'm happy I have the car and I'm trying to forget about all the haggling and sleazy finance guy.

Good luck.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Totally yay! I just bought my 2018 touring L for about $40k in October. For you to get the 2019 this early with extras it comes with compared to 2018 sounds like a great deal!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I paid 42k for limited 2019 msrp was around 48300. Also bought the extended warranty for 1600. I always negotiate, even the warranty. Remember to always walk away and expect a call the next day. Sales people are paid on a monthly quota so show up second to last day and plan to come back the next day.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Forgot to mention, I negotiated a 2018 to 39800 also limited of an MSRP 47385, only option missing was the sunroof but decided on the 2019 purely on emotional to get the latest. I already got a good price.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I paid 42k for limited 2019 msrp was around 48300. Also bought the extended warranty for 1600. I always negotiate, even the warranty. Remember to always walk away and expect a call the next day. Sales people are paid on a monthly quota so show up second to last day and plan to come back the next day.
$6,300 under msrp? I'm in the northeast, best i'm seeing for a 2019 limited on the lot is about $500 under msrp. This is from about 10 local dealers. You got it in CA? Are you including state and federal incentives? Are these deep discounts a regional thing?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Are you guys mixing up Pachys and Gassers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
689 Posts
Are you guys mixing up Pachys and Gassers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm talking PacHy.

On a side note, they should have called the hybrid a different name to avoid confusion, like Atlantica or something, even though 90% of the guts would be the same. Maybe even rebrand the make for future hybrids and evs. It worked for Acura. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
8 Posts
Which dealer?

I'm talking PacHy.

On a side note, they should have called the hybrid a different name to avoid confusion, like Atlantica or something, even though 90% of the guts would be the same. Maybe even rebrand the make for future hybrids and evs. It worked for Acura. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can you please tell me which dealer is this?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Which Dealer?

Forgot to mention, I negotiated a 2018 to 39800 also limited of an MSRP 47385, only option missing was the sunroof but decided on the 2019 purely on emotional to get the latest. I already got a good price.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Stevens Creek CDJR in San Jose. Great sales people but worse service department I ever seen in the business. The service people never pick up the phone. I was calling the service department to prove my point while I was standing in front of their office. Guess what, not a single person picked up, all left their phone ringing. I opened a case with FCA and even my case manager said she was on the phone for hours before they picked up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts