2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It finally showed up today. The build sheet. I immagine another 8-10 weeks if all goes well. What do you think?

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Limited AWD, Black/ Red "S" Appearance Package, PSS, 20" Foreshadow Wheels
315 Posts
Impossible to predict, I wouldn't even try. Regardless, good news and Godspeed on your build

·
Registered
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
738 Posts
You'll know it is built when you can see the factory sticker.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya, windows sticker still not available.

·
Registered
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
738 Posts
And probably won't be for weeks, but don't worry, it'll come.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Touring L FWD, Ocean Blue
19 Posts
For what it’s worth since I stopped following WAPs weekly ups and downs, I’d bet that your new van is built sometime this coming week as long as WAP is operating, if not, then early the next week they are producing. Our Canadian friends already celebrated Thanksgiving back on Columbus Day 10/11/21 and the chip shortages are reportedly slowly improving.

Through daily online self-checking like you are likely doing, after ordering 04/08/21, my build sheet appeared online on 07/12/21 then my online window sticker appeared on 07/18/21. However, the actual printed window sticker and a copy of the shipping order that came with my van both showed the assembly line completion date was 07/15/21. I received the van at my dealer almost a month after on 08/12/21. So, a Christmas Miracle may still be well in play for you, congrats !

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Touring L FWD, Ocean Blue
19 Posts
From several other posts from this very forum that helped me track my order, you first need to ask your ordering dealer for your VIN. Then instead of bugging your dealer for updates, you can use these self-service links whenever you wish using your preferred Internet browser replacing the “XXX” with your VIN:

Build Sheet:

Window Sticker:

Once the Build Sheet appears online, the necessary build parts are supposedly in place and actual line production at WAP is “usually” set to take place within a couple of days depending on the shift scheduling. The Window Sticker “usually” appears a few days after the van assembly was completed triggering dealer invoicing initiating dealer shipping arrangements.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Build code has changed again. Now JS. Shipped to storage. Dealer
states aprx shipping date DEC 6th

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations. When did you place your order and for what model?
First ordered 2021 on March 9th. Cancelled in September and changed to 2022. I then ordered a different 2022 Hybrid LTD insted of the Tourin L. Hybrid on Oct 29th. Pretty fast if you only look at the order date of the LTD

·
Registered
2021 PacHy Pinnacle
24 Posts
First ordered 2021 on March 9th. Cancelled in September and changed to 2022. I then ordered a different 2022 Hybrid LTD insted of the Tourin L. Hybrid on Oct 29th. Pretty fast if you only look at the order date of the LTD
Wow, that's very fast, maybe because of your original order.

I have a hybrid pinnacle ordered on 9/4 and still in D status. Seems like the pinnacle trims crawl out of the factory compared to some others.

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Fathom Blue ordered 10/29/21
89 Posts
Build code has changed again. Now JS. Shipped to storage. Dealer
states aprx shipping date DEC 6th
Did the dealer say shipping date on 12/6 or expected arrival at dealer on 12/6? If shipping did they give you an estimated delivery date? I placed a Limited Hybrid order on 10/30 and have been in D1 since early last week so am very interested in your timeline as I am hoping for a miracle that gets the van to me before the end of 2021 so I can take the $7,500 tax credit on 2021 taxes as the changes don't look good for the pachy in 2022 credits..

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wow, that's very fast, maybe because of your original order.

I have a hybrid pinnacle ordered on 9/4 and still in D status. Seems like the pinnacle trims crawl out of the factory compared to some others.
I have an order for an Hybrid Pinnacle, as of last Tuesday, I wasn't even in D yet, stil BX (which was still better than the BG I had before)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did the dealer say shipping date on 12/6 or expected arrival at dealer on 12/6? If shipping did they give you an estimated delivery date? I placed a Limited Hybrid order on 10/30 and have been in D1 since early last week so am very interested in your timeline as I am hoping for a miracle that gets the van to me before the end of 2021 so I can take the $7,500 tax credit on 2021 taxes as the changes don't look good for the pachy in 2022 credits..
Dealer told me the expected shipping date was Dec.6 We are only about 800km away (500 miles) so if it shipped the 6, it would arive at the latest the 7th.

Reactions: millerbjm

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Fathom Blue ordered 10/29/21
89 Posts
Dealer told me the expected shipping date was Dec.6 We are only about 800km away (500 miles) so if it shipped the 6, it would arive at the latest the 7th.
I hope all that is true, my concern is seeing cars sit at rail yards for multiple weeks waiting for trains or trucks but maybe yours won't even be on a train for that distance. I am 700 miles away but across the international border so we'll see!

·
Registered
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
738 Posts
We live in the midwest. Mine was shipped and arrived at a distribution lot about 20 miles from here last week, but it may not make it to the dealer until early next week after the Thanksgiving holiday. Like @millerbjm says above, it is waiting on a truck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just called my dealer. I am also in D1 status, and ETA ship date is 12/10. I ordered a base touring on 8-24. No windows sticker yet
I ordered my Touring L on June 24 and found out today from Chrysler Chat that it is finally in D1 status. I last checked on October 19, so I don't know how long it's been in D1. I wasn't told any other information other than "all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production. It should be entering the build very soon!". I'm hoping to get my van soon. I went to the build sheet website and nothing came up for my VIN.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts