2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
LX with the wheel package.....I'll have pictures of my 20% tint on the front windows soon :)

cool hey I thought those rims only came on the Touring L Plus... just shows you my confusion when Chrysler said these rims need to go on the second to top trim when the Tourling L has better looking rims in my opinion.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Some daylight pics after it's first wash. I didn't let the dealer detail it put their name on it or put holes in the front bumper. Overall super happy with the purchase so far. I was pissed that they drove it 10 miles for the Pre Delivery Inspection. Whoever did the inspection dunked their hands in grease before driving it. grease stains all over the door the ignition steering wheel and seat. Got it all off with goo off. I keep on telling myself that I need to be there for the inspection next time I buy a car but I never do. After this, I will for the next one for sure.
did you apply claybar or polish to the van? The paint looks very liquidy or liquefied.

·
Super Moderator
643 Posts
did you apply claybar or polish to the van? The paint looks very liquidy or liquefied.
No I didn't. I think the fluorescent lights make it look like that. Can't take credit for any of it. ��

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Looks great! All the cars around me will be the same color for another few months......salt!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dropping off my son at Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken for his Sophomore year. TwoPac got all of us and everything we needed there, and did it in style!

Oh well, pic didn't upload, not sure why, it was a JPEG file. I'll have to try again! :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
We just ordered a 2018 Limited Granite Crystal Metallic, love the pics!!!!

Now we are "patiently" waiting...hence I am scouring the forum lol

The Granite Crystal looks awesome, they did not have a 2017 in the Granite Crystal at the dealership so was just going by pics, can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for the posts.

·
Registered
101 Posts
some daylight pics after it's first wash. I didn't let the dealer detail it put their name on it or put holes in the front bumper. Overall super happy with the purchase so far. I was pissed that they drove it 10 miles for the pre delivery inspection. Whoever did the inspection dunked their hands in grease before driving it. Grease stains all over the door the ignition steering wheel and seat. Got it all off with goo off. I keep on telling myself that i need to be there for the inspection next time i buy a car but i never do. After this, i will for the next one for sure.
best looking combo.. Limited granite + 20" wheel.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Some daylight pics after it's first wash. I didn't let the dealer detail it put their name on it or put holes in the front bumper. Overall super happy with the purchase so far. I was pissed that they drove it 10 miles for the Pre Delivery Inspection. Whoever did the inspection dunked their hands in grease before driving it. grease stains all over the door the ignition steering wheel and seat. Got it all off with goo off. I keep on telling myself that I need to be there for the inspection next time I buy a car but I never do. After this, I will for the next one for sure.
By the way, the wheel locks that came with your Pacifica (and mine) with 20" wheels are ones that are

suppose to be concealed by a hub cap. Chrysler was too cheap or stupid to know that they were

giving you a wheel lug lock that was suppose to be concealed. I replaced mine with locks from my

2012 T&C (all chrome). I complained to the Parts Dept. and he said I have no use for them because they

go with a hub cap to conceal the lugs and Chrys doesn't have any of those , etc....

Greg

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
2018 TL+ with "S" Package

I've joined the "granite crystal metallic" club :grin2: I've got the "S" appearance package with the blacked-out look and 20" black wheels.

Here is a video I did on my car and the MAXpider floor mats:

And pics attached as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
The Pacifica looks real good in this pictures. Congratulations again lightrules.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've joined the "granite crystal metallic" club :grin2: I've got the "S" appearance package with the blacked-out look and 20" black wheels.

Here is a video I did on my car and the MAXpider floor mats: https://youtu.be/94cLt3YdjXw

And pics attached as well!
That baby's got some shine..... did you use anything special on it?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here's pics of my GCM. Why would you buy any other color. Here's my story, I bought the car without my wife involved.... she was out of town. Her only comment was don't buy red.

So, when she finally sees the van when she comes back home she says that she loves the light interior, but the rest looks like a funeral wagon. So, I said yes.... I hit it out of the park with the GCM...

Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
That baby's got some shine..... did you use anything special on it?
nope, just washed her down. she was filthy after getting open-trucked from the oregon dealer to my home.

hey your granite is a beauty. love it!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Here's pics of my GCM. Why would you buy any other color. Here's my story, I bought the car without my wife involved.... she was out of town. Her only comment was don't buy red.

So, when she finally sees the van when she comes back home she says that she loves the light interior, but the rest looks like a funeral wagon. So, I said yes.... I hit it out of the park with the GCM...

Greg
That's a lovely looking car. Looks like our cars have very similar feature set and options. Congratulations. I loved that color but unfortunately we have another car with similar color and therefore it was out of contention.

·
Registered
59 Posts
nope, just washed her down. she was filthy after getting open-trucked from the oregon dealer to my home.

hey your granite is a beauty. love it!
Oh by the way, mine had a some Meguiar's Liquid polish applied .... worth

the elbow grease....

Greg

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
About this Discussion
64 Replies
31 Participants
Turbobird
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing