2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Also posted in "Pacifica S Owners Pictures" sticky but figured I'd share here as well. Mods fix this if I did this wrong - newbie here, sorry.

-So excited to share with everyone my 2018 Pacifica S Limited! :grin2: I'm on a quick trip (breaking her in with the family) to my sister's farm in Missouri. There was a nice sunset so I pulled out my camera quick and snapped some photos of the new van. Also one near Bridal Cave at a lookout. This is hands down the hottest looking minivan out there... Love the S package, the black noise wheels, the metallic gray... anyways, enjoy the pics.

When I get home I'll do a "real" photoshoot and share some more pics - I missed true "golden hour" here so I really was testing out the dynamic range and low light performance of my Sony in here. Also I photoshopped out my license plate and added chrysler ones for privacy... but it kinda gives it a chrysler brochure look even. :grin2:-

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
What color interior does everyone have with the Granite Crystal Metallic exterior? I'm seriously looking at the Granite, but not sure what color is best for the interior. Any pictures or suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here is my 2019 Touring L Plus with the “S” package and 20 inch wheels. We just got back from a 1400 mile road trip over thanksgiving and couldn’t be happier with this van. Got into my 2016 GMC Canyon today and it felt like something from the 90’s in comparison

Attachments

61 - 65 of 65 Posts
About this Discussion
64 Replies
31 Participants
Turbobird
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing