2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought our 2017 about 4 months ago with 16,000 on it traded our hotrod kia sportage sx for this cruiser , we absolutely love the technology and style a very practical vehicle for us in our senior years , but now at 20,000 miles we are having some noise issues under the hood , been to the local dealers twice with no satisfaction

·
Registered
917 Posts
We bought our 2017 about 4 months ago with 16,000 on it traded our hotrod kia sportage sx for this cruiser , we absolutely love the technology and style a very practical vehicle for us in our senior years , but now at 20,000 miles we are having some noise issues under the hood , been to the local dealers twice with no satisfaction
Welcome to the Forum. What kind of noises under the hood? When does it happen?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cold start first thing in the morning , really howls , dealer has replaced a/c compressor , alternator and belt , still have same issue

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow ..dang this sucks.

Thank you for reporting this Silver.

I was about to purchase a 2017 Pacifica Touring with 16,000 miles for around $22,000

Was your pacifica ..previously a Rental ?

Seems to be quite a few of these one yr old vans with 15-20k miles ..prior rentals

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I also have a 2017 Touring L with 20,000 miles, but I haven't notice the noise yet. I would suggest that you personal message @ChryslerCares by clicking on their name in any left margin where they have responded and send them your VIN and what is happening. Maybe they will be able to assist you. You could also try another Chrysler dealer's service department and see if they have any ideas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
SciTchr
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing