2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we finally got some all-weather mats for our 2017 Pacifica. I saw a lot of pics on here of folks with black or cocoa WeatherTech mats. In particular, seemed like people with cognac/toffee interiors went with the cocoa mats.

Well, we bought our Pacifica used, and while my wife and I don't mind the deep brown color, it isn't our favorite. So I was hesitant to get the cocoa floor mats, and bathe the whole interior in brown. :)

From the stock photos on WT's site, we were worried the grey was going to be too light for the interior. I couldn't find any "real-world" photos of grey mats in a Pacifica for comparison either. But after looking at other real-world photos of grey WT mats, we decided to take the risk and go for it. And we're really pleased with the result! The mats are a pretty good match for the existing "alloy"-colored carpets.

Wanted to share a few pics in case anyone else in the future runs into the same situation as us.

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yep, gray mats are great (see my avatar)! In fact, one of the reasons we ordered a Touring L + instead of a Limited was because the Limited only comes with black carpeting, something that is ok for most folks, but a difficult color for those with two golden retrievers on board. Love the toffee, cognac, alloy interior!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts