2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

Who is the primary driver of your Pacifica?

• Guys

Votes: 72 71.3%
  • Girls

Votes: 29 28.7%

• Total voters
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have a Toyota Camry we drive when we have to, now we've had the Pacifica for about a month and the only reason I, the guy, get to drive it is because my wife had spine surgery and has been out of commission for a month, she hot to test drive it before surgery. I love the way it handles, the amenities and the comfort. We also have a 32 foot long Fleetwood Bounder that is my baby.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Our son just bought our TLX, so the Pacifica will be our daily driver, and for non-camping trips. Technically, it’s her car. My truck is basically used for pulling the RV, and our son’s car, which I acquired, will be for fiddling around mechanically.

Anyone ever put twin turbos on a Kia Soul?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll bite to resurrect this thread. As you can tell by the moniker, I'm a guy ("panoguy" because I used to be a pro panoramic photographer for Hollywood special effects, and the name stuck), and I traded in a 2015 Camry hybrid for the Pacifica eHybrid. My wife and I have always wanted more interior space for trips to the lumber yard and garden store, and since this Covid thing started, we won't be taking vacations in planes for a long while, so it will be a road-trip summer! The PacHy fits the bill in every way, even if we're barely driving anywhere right now.

Also, I'm old enough not to give two cents what others think of my car choices. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Now I want comfort and utility (real utility, not sport-utility), and not to pay any more at the pump.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll bite to resurrect this thread. As you can tell by the moniker, I'm a guy ("panoguy" because I used to be a pro panoramic photographer for Hollywood special effects, and the name stuck), and I traded in a 2015 Camry hybrid for the Pacifica eHybrid. My wife and I have always wanted more interior space for trips to the lumber yard and garden store, and since this Covid thing started, we won't be taking vacations in planes for a long while, so it will be a road-trip summer! The PacHy fits the bill in every way, even if we're barely driving anywhere right now.

Also, I'm old enough not to give two cents what others think of my car choices. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Now I want comfort and utility (real utility, not sport-utility), and not to pay any more at the pump.
As to "we won't be taking vacations in planes" one of you can binge watch "in trip" movies until it's their turn to drive...... Who needs a plane anymore??

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm the only driver of my van. My wife don't drive, and i'm glad with it! I never owned a van before, but my parents always had one. Never even been interested in owning a van. Somehow, the Black S package, and of course all the equipement available made me reconsider my choice..

When i got my 3rd kid, i went nuts with my little Elantra.. Very good car, but so very small for a growing family. I went to the dealer and got the cheapest 7 passenger available.. Got myself a Dodge Journey 2016. I'm sorry for Journey's owner, but i never loved that vehicle. 2 years later, we were getting our 4th child.. And the journey was not practical at all with no sliding door...

I went to the dealer again, and BAM! This Black Pac blinked at me.. And im under its cursed since then!

I hope you all enjoy yours as much as i enjoy mine!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts