2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. I'm the proud new owner of a Pacifica Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic, Advanced SafetyTec, etc., etc., etc. This is my first Chrysler product I've owned (I've driven other family members' Chryslers), and so I've got my fingers crossed that this will be a good experience. Two days into it, I'm feeling good.

Looking forward to keeping up on topics of discussion here.

·
Registered
172 Posts
happy pacifica owner

I have the same van as you and have 2300 happy miles on it I keep trying to find something wrong wit it but so far so good. When I bought it it had a couple of small issues from the factory which were promptly taken care of by my dealer. So far it is the best van or car I have ever owned.

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum! Post some pics if you get a chance.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Greetings. I'm the proud new owner of a Pacifica Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic, Advanced SafetyTec, etc., etc., etc. This is my first Chrysler product I've owned (I've driven other family members' Chryslers), and so I've got my fingers crossed that this will be a good experience. Two days into it, I'm feeling good.

Congratulations........Good luck with your new vehicle!

Hopefully, I'll be joining the group of happy Pacifica owners very soon. My ordered van was delivered to the dealership today and I should taking ownership tomorrow. This is my first Chrysler product too and I am hoping for a good experience also. If not, I'll get real close to my brother-in-law, who happens to be the service manager at our local dealership!
:smile2:

·
Super Moderator
687 Posts

Whoa whoa whoa etc etc etc? We want details man...details!

Congratulations on your new van and welcome to the forum! and don't forget the pics.😀

1 - 6 of 6 Posts