2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Vendor
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions regarding the Pacifica. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about packages, options, purchasing, delivery time etc... You can email me at [email protected] or ask me here on the forum.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Today I got a "ding" and something about Park Sense disabled on the instrument panel - what is it and why should I care? I was pulling out, not parking.

·
Vendor
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Today I got a "ding" and something about Park Sense disabled on the instrument panel - what is it and why should I care? I was pulling out, not parking.
It could be a couple different things. One it could be that one of your sensors has gone bad and the ding and the message are alerting you to that. Secondly, it may be that a sensor is covered by a substance. What I mean is that especially in areas where it snows, salt and brine could be covering a sensor causing it to malfunction. If it is not that, and it is happening more and more, document when it happens and what you are doing when it occurs so if you have to take it in for service you can provide the documentation to them.

·
Registered
306 Posts
It could be a couple different things. One it could be that one of your sensors has gone bad and the ding and the message are alerting you to that. Secondly, it may be that a sensor is covered by a substance. What I mean is that especially in areas where it snows, salt and brine could be covering a sensor causing it to malfunction. If it is not that, and it is happening more and more, document when it happens and what you are doing when it occurs so if you have to take it in for service you can provide the documentation to them.
Thanks, but what is 'park sense'? My backup camera works.

·
Vendor
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Park Sense is the audible back up sound you get when you are getting close to an object. The sensors are the round circles in your back bumper

·
Registered
12 Posts
What type of discount could you expect when ordering?

I currently see a 2019 Limited for $44,271k (Included national rebate of $4,250) advertised price with a MSRP of $52, 505. That means the dealership is asking $48,654.

If I ordered, what would be a good price to order at?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Stop/Start Technology would be one reason your engine shuts down at stoplights.
Probably not the answer he wanted to hear but nevertheless, spot on point. :D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
What's the latest on 2020's?

·
Vendor
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What type of discount could you expect when ordering?

I currently see a 2019 Limited for $44,271k (Included national rebate of $4,250) advertised price with a MSRP of $52, 505. That means the dealership is asking $48,654.

If I ordered, what would be a good price to order at?
When chcking prices, especially online, always check what other fees the dealer will add on. Depending on your area, some dealerships advertise prices without the destination charge and add it back in later. On a 2019 Pacifica this is $1495. Based on what you have told me, Invoice (dealer cost) would be right around $50125 on a vehicle with an MSRP of $52505. I could do 7% under that which would be approximately $48000 before any incentives or rebates. Yiu can email me at [email protected] with the specifics of what you are looking for and I can get you a more exact price quote.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a 2019 with entertainment system on the 2nd row. why doesn't the remote pair every time? do you have to click on the OK button or something to initialize?

·
Vendor
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a 2019 with entertainment system on the 2nd row. why doesn't the remote pair every time? do you have to click on the OK button or something to initialize?
Hi Tom, Once you pair the remotes the first time, you shouldn't need to pair them every time. They should automatically connect whenever the Uconnect Theater System is activated. Do you have to pair both remotes each time?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts

Something is wrong. You shouldn’t have to do that. Now having said that, the remotes are kind of playing a hide and seek game with me. At times I find one hiding somewhere in some nook and corner and it works without much issue , but mostly it is hidden when needed. One of the remote is still winning the game. :D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking at a minivan to replace my ancient 2005 Odyssey. (From Leesburg, VA)

Have a couple of questions about the 2019 Pacifica.

1) Can you tell me the number of USB ports in the Touring L, Plus and L Plus? With and without the Entertainment system.

2) Does the Pacifica have something similar to other Minivans that allows the driver to speak to the back rows over the radio and/or attached Bluetooth headphones?

3) Does Chrysler have a 'No-Cost Maintenance Warranty" on new vehicles?

Thanks in Advance!!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Looking at a minivan to replace my ancient 2005 Odyssey. (From Leesburg, VA)
Have a couple of questions about the 2019 Pacifica.
1) Can you tell me the number of USB ports in the Touring L, Plus and L Plus? With and without the Entertainment system.
My Limited with entertainment system seems to have 6 (2 up front, 1 on bottom, 1 on each video screens and 1 on third row passenger side), but I'm sure I'm missing something as I remember reading it somewhere as 8 USB ports.

2) Does the Pacifica have something similar to other Minivans that allows the driver to speak to the back rows over the radio and/or attached Bluetooth headphones?
No. As far as i know, only the 2018 Odyssey has that feature.

3) Does Chrysler have a 'No-Cost Maintenance Warranty" on new vehicles?
Every new vehicles comes with a 3 year 36,000 mile warranty which is a no cost option (Isn't that mandated by law for every manufacturer). All extended warranties need to be purchased extra.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Limited with entertainment system seems to have 6 (2 up front, 1 on bottom, 1 on each video screens and 1 on third row passenger side), but I'm sure I'm missing something as I remember reading it somewhere as 8 USB ports.

No. As far as i know, only the 2018 Odyssey has that feature.

Every new vehicles comes with a 3 year 36,000 mile warranty which is a no cost option (Isn't that mandated by law for every manufacturer). All extended warranties need to be purchased extra.
Thanks for the information.

I didn't think it did have the communication option, as if it did, it would have been noted (screamed about!) in the brochure. Both the Sienna and Odyssey have something like this on higher models. It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me since my kids are older.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Tom, Once you pair the remotes the first time, you shouldn't need to pair them every time. They should automatically connect whenever the Uconnect Theater System is activated. Do you have to pair both remotes each time?
I have a hard time getting it to connect after pairing and the car restarts. Sometime it will come up and ask me to pair them again but then then gets past the "ok" screen. Sometimes it would connect at all and when you go to remote and pair, it wouldn't pair them after clicking "ok". It shows "searching" then time outs after a few minutes saying it failed. I have done everything. I brought it into dealership to look and it works for them. Right when I get home, piece of crap won't again. Until now, it's a hit and miss with this.

Any one have this issue or does yours work every time?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
About this Discussion
54 Replies
18 Participants
Metsno1fan
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing