2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have talked to several of the floormat manufactures, and they all keep saying they are working on this model.

Has anyone found mats for it yet? I have no 3rd row mat and nothing covering the walkway back there. If nothing comes up i guess i could make my own for the time being

·
Registered
993 Posts
I have talked to several of the floormat manufactures, and they all keep saying they are working on this model.

Has anyone found mats for it yet? I have no 3rd row mat and nothing covering the walkway back there. If nothing comes up i guess i could make my own for the time being
Chrysler's own Mopar Mats cover that pass thru. I'm not sure what you mean by "2 person bench". I'm only aware of the 3 person bench or the 2 single seats, which have the pass thru.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Chrysler's own Mopar Mats cover that pass thru. I'm not sure what you mean by "2 person bench". I'm only aware of the 3 person bench or the 2 single seats, which have the pass thru.
The 2018 Pacifica L has a two person bench in the middle (maybe similar to what vans used to have when there was only one sliding passenger door) with the pass through next to the passenger sliding door. The bench doesn't stow, but it is removable.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 2018 Pacifica L has a two person bench in the middle (maybe similar to what vans used to have when there was only one sliding passenger door) with the pass through next to the passenger sliding door. The bench doesn't stow, but it is removable.

This is correct. Hopefully someone will have a solution before winter comes

·
Registered
17 Posts
This set fits perfect on all row for me.Pacifica L.
Chrysler 82214515AB All-Weather (Slush Mats) Floor Mat.Only one problem set have opposite clip but use drill 1/2 to fix that problem.I can add pictures tommorow.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Thanks! Learned something new. I had never seen one of those in a dealer lot, but I was never considering the basic model. Those would make great taxi models, as the seats are very convenient for getting in and out of the 3rd row.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts