2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the Pacifica is ever equipped with the Hellcat I will be the first in line for the beast of a van. Ralph Gilles, FCA's Global Head of Design, doodled a Chrysler Pacifica Hellcat on brown paper with a crayon during dinner.

The body looks like it's been lowered and the hood seems to have had 2 vents added to it. Most noticeable is the large wing in the back for that sporty look.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Obviously this would never make it to market but it would be cool if they do something one off. I know Bisimoto would love to see it come to life...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Lol, a few extra hp for whenyour kids need to go to the bathroom on a road trip and the next stop station is a bit far ahead.

·
Registered
91 Posts
On a serious note, all I think they would do if they were to do anything (which I doubt) is a sporty styling kit like what Toyota offers for the Sienna

·
Banned
106 Posts
I think it's cool as heck. Space and usability of a van, some serious power for when the kids are out of the car and you want to have some fun !

·
Registered
758 Posts
I would only want that hellcat version in AWD. All that power would murder the from rubber and you go nowhere fast. Lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
If you have to ask why, you're not the target demographic. It's the same reason we have the hellcat at all, because we can.... Hellcat all the things.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Maybe Chrysler is putting all its resources to getting the Pachy back into production! Still, it would be awesome if we get a high performance Pac! Even if it doesn't sell a lot, it'll be a halo car for Chrysler.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think the Hellcat is a little extreme. They could have an R/T version, or something like that with about 350-400bhp, and they could sell that to anyman/woman. Heck they could do both, and they would find more mainstream sales that way, rather than just the very few who would want to plunk down $70K + on the Hellcat. They could sell the R/T for maybe $52-55K, and really increase sales.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Anyone seen the VANkulture built Destroyer grey Pacifica yet?

Its slammed but it’s on air suspension so it rises on ride height.

It was used for a coolio commercial and now will be shown at chicago auto show.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
16 Participants
Dozer105
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing