2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needed to get out of the gloomy, cold, rain. Needed to break in the new Pacifica with some highway cruising. Took her for a short 150 mile run up and back to Frankenmuth on I 75, for some chicken dinner. Skies north of us were sunny and warmer. Great on the highway. Surprised at acceleration, ( nice WOT exhaust note, too) and ride, handling is way better than expected. Comfortable seats Transmission was smooth and seemless. Big time improvement over the '14 T&C. With only 250 miles on her, averaged 25 mpg at 70+ mph. It is a bit noisy at highway speeds, (although a great improvement over the T&C.) I attribute this to all the glass not being particularly sound deadening?
Beginning to warm up to this vehicle....

NOTE:had to take it to dealer because the memory seat function would not program. I know the procedure, it hasn't changed in 20 years. Looked in the settings menu on the radio, where one would expect to find the on/off switch, could not figure it out. Dealer checked, could not make it work either. They called FCA tech support. Turns out that the switch was unchecked, so off. The driver memory control was under the engine category in the settings menu. Go figure. This was not apparent in the owner's manual. But now, all systems are go.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Your first few words and I had to check, yup! Michigan. I finally had the chance to drive 1175 miles on a trip in early April. Sure was nice to get the Limited out on the freeway. Got 28.8 MPG at 70 MPH. I sure wish my 2019 F-150 got that good of mileage.
Been some time since I was at Frankenmuth. About time to go back.
Enjoy your new ride. I sure like mine.

·
Registered
510 Posts
It is a bit noisy at highway speeds, (although a great improvement over the T&C.) I attribute this to all the glass not being particularly sound deadening?
Its the nature of it being a van. Its very hard to make vans "quiet", lots of open volume, large door openings and such, floor low and close to the ground.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts