2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I just noticed the bubbling on the lip of my 2018 Pacifica limited and am ready to cry. This vehicle cost me a mint and now this! I dont want to go through the hassles you all did, any suggestions to just getting the hood replaced without all the other run around? Also, isn't the replacement hood going to do the same thing within a year or two?

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
238 Posts
So I just noticed the bubbling on the lip of my 2018 Pacifica limited and am ready to cry. This vehicle cost me a mint and now this! I dont want to go through the hassles you all did, any suggestions to just getting the hood replaced without all the other run around? Also, isn't the replacement hood going to do the same thing within a year or two?
The only way to get the hood replaced without the hassle of going through the warranty process would be to just buy yourself a new hood. Obviously you do not want to do that. Just hope that the dealer you take your vehicle to is one of the better ones in trying to help their customers through this process.

If you do get a new hood, you should not see the same issue. Chrysler has identified the issue with the manufacturing process for this part and will have fixed it so it does not keep happening.

You could also send a PM to @ChryslerCares by clicking on their name and clicking on Message.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts