2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, I have a 2018 Pacifica. Just bought it used about 1 year ago and the family loves it. Noticed a small bubbling on the front edge of the hood when I bought it. Now noticing another spot. Heard that this was an issue with defective hood material used and its part of a covered warranty item. My question/concern is do I still have the factory warranty on this vehicle. When I bought it it had 27K miles (yes I have put a lot of miles on it already). As I said I bought it used, but it still only has 50,350 miles on it. Seems within the limits of the warranty I have seen from others posts. I guess I will take to a dealer and find out. Any thoughts suggestions?

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
841 Posts
Hello all, I have a 2018 Pacifica. Just bought it used about 1 year ago and the family loves it. Noticed a small bubbling on the front edge of the hood when I bought it. Now noticing another spot. Heard that this was an issue with defective hood material used and its part of a covered warranty item. My question/concern is do I still have the factory warranty on this vehicle. When I bought it it had 27K miles (yes I have put a lot of miles on it already). As I said I bought it used, but it still only has 50,350 miles on it. Seems within the limits of the warranty I have seen from others posts. I guess I will take to a dealer and find out. Any thoughts suggestions?
It will depend on your in service date. The warranty is 5 years unlimited miles for corrosion.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts