2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered Weather Tech all weather floor mats for my van just after taking delivery in March 2020. I will be sending them back for a refund tomorrow. They have a horrible curl to the sides that my kids keep tripping over. We have have hardly used the van since Covid hit. the van has just over 3500 miles on it.

Suggestions for a different brand of all weather mat to try?? We are a family of 5 so we use the second row pass thru all the time.
~Audrey

·
Super Moderator
589 Posts
I have the factory chrysler all weather rubber matts and they are actually surprising nice i don't use them in the rear anymore because i like using the floor bins for prepper storage - you can still open them but you have to pull it up and fold it over.

I ordered Weather Tech all weather floor mats for my van just after taking delivery in March 2020. I will be sending them back for a refund tomorrow. They have a horrible curl to the sides that my kids keep tripping over. We have have hardly used the van since Covid hit. the van has just over 3500 miles on it.

Suggestions for a different brand of all weather mat to try?? We are a family of 5 so we use the second row pass thru all the time.
~Audrey
View attachment 44619 View attachment 44620

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited. Luxury White Pearl - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound - Sun Roof
67 Posts
Take a look at Tuxmats here. They have not curled up at all. They come with lots of clips, but I hardly used any of them. They stay in place just fine. I don't have kids going in and out though!

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus
22 Posts
My Weathetech’s had a similar curl in them after they are stored outside of the van for a few months. I used a heat gun and a couple weights to get them to lay flat again. Seems to have worked.

·
Registered
66 Posts

~Audrey
Yup as a auto shop owner now u see why i dont like them ,i see it all tye time

·
Registered
519 Posts
???? My Weathertechs lay nice and flat..:unsure:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Don’t take the mats out or simply use a 2 way Velcro tape adhesive to stick them down . I simply use the weather techs all year and saved the mopar ones with van sitting on top of a cabinet in garage . I think the curl is from folding them up possibly ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I will give a kudos to TuxMats. I have loved them and they clean up and look great. They feel great even barefooted and do a really good job holding spills. Better than I would have thought. When you price them out keep in mind he currency conversion is in your favor. The total cost was no more than the other options.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited. Luxury White Pearl - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound - Sun Roof
67 Posts
I will give a kudos to TuxMats. I have loved them and they clean up and look great. They feel great even barefooted and do a really good job holding spills.
Funny you mention barefooted. That was my feeling too. Nice on long trips.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have not removed them at all-I contacted Weather Tech when I first got them and I was told to lay them in the sun and curl them the opposite way to get them to lay flat. I got the return shipping labels so they will be out today. For as much as I paid, I should have to do nothing to get the mats to lay flat. Just really disappointed in this product. Thank you for your suggestions!

·
Registered
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
108 Posts
I second the 3D Maxpider Kagu floor mats. We have them in our Pacifica and love them. They are much softer and more flexible than the Weather Tech and Husky liners so they don't curl up like those are prone to doing. Best all weather mats I have every had.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I had the weather tech. Same issue when they were brand new. It was just a matter of baking it in the sun and putting some weights on it. Love the Mats

·
Registered
9 Posts
I second the 3D Maxpider Kagu floor mats. We have them in our Pacifica and love them. They are much softer and more flexible than the Weather Tech and Husky liners so they don't curl up like those are prone to doing. Best all weather mats I have every had.
Second vote. Have em in our van and my Stinger. Look and work great

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have Weather Tech mats both in the front and second row for my 2018 and have never had any problems...

·
Registered
7 Posts

~Audrey
We had the same problem with a center Matt that we got for 2018 the cific or. We contacted weather Tech and they set for replacements for free and the replacement match worked grace. They seem to always guarantee their product.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts