2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Registered
Thanks! Got lots of cleaner handy.

We're in Florida right now. Our neighbors (sorry, neighbours ;)) here (cottage next door) are from the GTA. We are all leaving early in the next couple of days for home. They're concerned Canada might order a quarantine when crossing the border.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Actually it鈥檚 in effect and quarantine is in place . Tuesday prime minister is gonna lock whole country down I heard . Tuesday he鈥檒l making a announcing , safe travels

Registered
As I am sure you know, Waldo, Illinois is locked down save for essentials (food, gas, auto service, hardware stores, pharmacies to name a few). I doubt anyone would object to my wife and I going for a non-contact car ride in the van which we have done already once just to get out of the house. The walls are closing in. This morning i sharpened all of our pencils

Registered
Not badly; but we are retired introverts used to boondocks camping for extended periods of time lol. The biggest regret is not traveling right now, but we get out and walk nearby state parks a lot, except they closed all the restrooms - not helpful when you get older and have to pee every 15 minutes.

So we have a Wii Fit in the basement, our 20鈥 indoor archery range, ebooks, indoor bicylces, streaming video, board games, grocery delivery, house repairs, teaching our pastor to run the soundboard and stream video over the phone, insult people on social media, fix meals, - it鈥檚 almost like having a full time job.

And now we鈥檝e got our brand new Pacifica all set up for traveling - and no place we鈥檙e allowed to travel to.

life is grand...

Registered
I broke my ankle last month and had surgery shortly afterwards so I'm not going anywhere anytime soon although I'm hoping to get my cast off Wednesday.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Good luck with cast removal , gas is dirt cheap and people have no where to go . I went for a hour run outside and really didn鈥檛 see many people .

Registered
We might take the Pac for a ride to a local forest preserve or river trail and just walk. We just got a bunch of snow so the forest likely will be empty and the quiet is deafening. Supposedly, you might have an encounter with law enforcement but I doubt they want to get out and approach my van.
I did get all the pencils in our drawers sharpened though. Next I will test all the rubber bands;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah , don鈥檛 stretch them to far thou ....lol....you could cut pencils in half and then have more sharpening to do . Just make sure you pace the sharpening and drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated 馃お馃憤

Registered
We might take the Pac for a ride to a local forest preserve or river trail and just walk. We just got a bunch of snow so the forest likely will be empty and the quiet is deafening. Supposedly, you might have an encounter with law enforcement but I doubt they want to get out and approach my van.
I did get all the pencils in our drawers sharpened though. Next I will test all the rubber bands;)
Already hit two in Wilmette in the past 5 days!

Registered
Wife and I are working from home. Son is home and has school work to do each day. Our dogs are the one most impacted. They sleep all day but now are barking and running around like crazy. We took them to doggy daycare for a day to get a break since we have to work!

Registered
Yeah , don鈥檛 stretch them to far thou ....lol....you could cut pencils in half and then have more sharpening to do . Just make sure you pace the sharpening and drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated 馃お馃憤
Hydrating with Corona beer? Is that OK? My sons finished the Molsons Canadian last week.

Registered
Decided on a new hobby - creating memes!

Registered
Illinois? We rode the trail north from Wilmette last fall.
Yes, thought I remembered your being a Chicagoan, so mentioned it. Nice place to get away from the city...not far, but pretty deserted on the pretty wooded paths.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts