2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
You are absolutely correct - just another senior moment! I will try your referenced solution.

Thanks again...
I have a Limited with the theater stuff. Screen in back of front seats and blu-ray player etc. So, you put the CD in that blu-ray player and turn on the Uconnect Theater, select, disc or screen 1 or 2 then select " Listen in" and you will be able to listen through the car speakers. I use my CD player as well. I wish it had cassette!! LOL.

or if yours didn't come with the U connect theater, you can add a cd player......
http://https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Integrated-Add-On-CD-Player-for-2017-2018-Chrysler-Pacifica-8-4-Radios-/401532131655?fbclid=IwAR3E_zM0m4RuenWGb1yAK_e3nqfafz56ROVhRH39w1n5yCnByftXHu2Esgs

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
You are absolutely correct - just another senior moment! I will try your referenced solution.
Thanks again...
Once you adjust to the van, you can consider putting the CDs on a microUSB (see other threads) and plugging it in the USB slot on the dash. Then you can have ALL your music available on the touchscreen without having to change CDs. I was disappointed not to have a CD player at first and bought a portable one to plug in until our CDs could be transferred to the computer and then onto the USB. I recently figured out how to play songs in album order and prefer that to ABC order. (Our 2018 Outback seems to only play songs on an album in ABC order unless we redo the USB stick a certain way.)

I love having all the music accessible through the touchscreen even though it took me awhile to get all the CDs and records:surprise: (bought a turntable to plug into the computer) on the USB.:smile2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Once you adjust to the van, you can consider putting the CDs on a microUSB (see other threads) and plugging it in the USB slot on the dash...
BINGO! I rip'd the album and copied it over to my USB - LIVING THE DREAM! Thanks!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts