2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into my local dealership and ordered a 2021 Pacifica Touring L, It’s been almost a week now and I still haven’t received a VON number. Should I be concerned?

·
Registered
496 Posts
I went into my local dealership and ordered a 2021 Pacifica Touring L, It’s been almost a week now and I still haven’t received a VON number. Should I be concerned?
Patience, Grasshopper...:)
This is Monday. Give it to end of week.
For others - I had to look it up - Vehicle Order Number...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered the same thing Hybrid last week! It's hard to be patient! But I'm forcing myself to wait until next week to pester them. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just got my VIN # from my dealer, so if you haven't even gotten a VON #, I'd bug them a little!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I don’t understand this. When I actually ordered the car from the dealership, the paperwork they gave me (receipt) had a VON, even though I didn’t realize it at that time. VIN takes a few days to materialize though. So if the OP still hasn’t got the VON, to me it sounds like the order is not placed yet.
Did you get any paperwork from the dealership at the time of ordering? If yes, then check on it’s top right corner. It might be handwritten too (was in my case).

Reactions: pleckerling
1 - 6 of 6 Posts