2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
So who do I have to contact if the dealer can't find extra key I just purchased a brand new 2021 Chrysler Pacifica pinnacle I mentioned the 3rd key to them they said they don't have it!! all I got was the key sense and fob 1

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,089 Posts
So who do I have to contact if the dealer can't find extra key I just purchased a brand new 2021 Chrysler Pacifica pinnacle I mentioned the 3rd key to them they said they don't have it!! all I got was the key sense and fob 1
Did you check the glove box and all cubbies in your vehicle? If you still cannot find it go back to the dealer and speak to the sales manager or the general manager and explain calmly that with Keysense, the vehicle comes with 3 fobs and you want them all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I had the same experience. We just bought a Pacifica Hybrid Limited and got 2 fobs. One regular one Keysense. The salesman said it may be because Chrysler has been behind with parts due to Covid and they may mail it later, but I don't have any specific information from Chrysler about that. Anyone else hear this reasoning?

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
248 Posts
Yes, I heard Chrysler was only shipping with 1 fob (2 with Keysene.) Due to chip supply.

·
Registered
148 Posts
My Pinnacle was built in March and came with all three keys.

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
248 Posts
Thank you. Do you know if they will definitely ship the second one later?
Sorry no clue. Check with your dealer or Chrysler. I bought mine used on delivery I only got 2 keys then a week or two later the previous owner turned in the Keysense key.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts