2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2020 Pacifica, after turning in my leased 2017 Pacifica Limited. When I originally test drove the 2017 Pacifica and compared it the other vans on the market, I knew I had to have the Pacifica. In my opinion, nothing else even compared. However, every auto mechanic I ever knew, always told me to never purchase the 1st model year of any new automotive platform. There are always bugs that need to be ironed out and I felt that leasing a 2017 rather than purchasing it, was the safer option for me. If it turned out to be a lemon, then I was only married to it for three years and any problems would be covered under the bumper to bumper factory warranty...

Luckily for me, my 2017 proved to be a great vehicle and I only had a few minor issues and recalls that were quickly and efficiently handled by my local Chrysler dealership. As my lease was winding down, I had no doubt in my mind, that I was going to purchase a 2020 Pacifica to replace it.

Just curious as to how many people on this forum had a 2017 Pacifica and also decided to purchase or lease another Pacifica???

Reactions: Bond007

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I'll probably get the 2021 in a few months. The Odyssey was cost cut to heck and the new Sienna is a 4 cylinder! Kia? Looks too much like an SUV.

Reactions: DRZ

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
My lease is up next year so I'll probably replace my 2018 with a 2021. My service experiences parallel yours. No worse than any of the several Hondas I've owned.

I'm not worried about the refresh changes, as they are minor, and FCA has had a lot of time to sort out the new radio head.

Reactions: DRZ

·
Registered
646 Posts
My experience with my 2017 was awful, which everybody knows...still begrudgingly got a 2020.

Reactions: AndyT and DRZ

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’m preordering the 2021 AWD as soon it drops.
We love the 2019, it is terrible in even a little snow.
The AWD should help.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Really? Ours is okay in the snow. AWD will obviously be much better. What kind of tires do you have on it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts