2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in the process of negotiating a 2020 Pacifica Limited (non-hybrid) deal in southern CA, and I've not been able to get much of a discount so far. Wondering if that's what I can expect or if there is much more they can do.

Best offer I have so far (on an 8-seater Limited) is:
MSRP: $51,065
Rebates: $2,000
Discounts: $2,000
Selling price: $47,065 + tax

I am also getting the 0% financing.

Based on anecdotal data I'm seeing on this forum that sounds like many others are getting far deeper discounts. I've also noticed that on Edmunds they listed $45,822 as their "Suggested Price", and $45,311 as a "Great Price", for whatever that's worth.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can do better. Check out Huntington Beach CDJR website. They are advertising up to $8500 off MSRP on specific limited including rebates and not including other conditional rebates. There may be dealer add ons that are not disclosed so be sure to ask before you go in. I received 8000 off a leftover 2019 TLP from Scott Robinson CDJR in Torrance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dont be afraid to work online with dealerships further away. The last two vehicles I've bought I shopped in a huge radius. You might be able to find a dealership willling to deal on the vehicle you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Minivan sales are tanking. The dealers should be more than willing to meet a good price on the Pacifica. Good luck.

·
Registered
68 Posts
You can do better. Check out Huntington Beach CDJR website. They are advertising up to $8500 off MSRP on specific limited including rebates and not including other conditional rebates. There may be dealer add ons that are not disclosed so be sure to ask before you go in. I received 8000 off a leftover 2019 TLP from Scott Robinson CDJR in Torrance.
UGH. Huntington Beach CDJR is KNOWN for malarky fake pricing. NOBODY gets the full MSRP discounts they show online... Their discounts online are 100% malarky. Just try to buy one and see LOL...

And yes, you can do much better than 4K in discounts/incentives!

I bought my Touring L Plus right when the S package came out and MANY dealers weren't willing to discount... But I still got 5K off list. The Limiteds discount even better as they are overpriced and fully loaded by default.

And if you are willing to get a 2019- you'll do even better as the quoted poster did.

·
Registered
28 Posts
UGH. Huntington Beach CDJR is KNOWN for malarky fake pricing. NOBODY gets the full MSRP discounts they show online... Their discounts online are 100% malarky. Just try to buy one and see LOL...

And yes, you can do much better than 4K in discounts/incentives!

I bought my Touring L Plus right when the S package came out and MANY dealers weren't willing to discount... But I still got 5K off list. The Limiteds discount even better as they are overpriced and fully loaded by default.

And if you are willing to get a 2019- you'll do even better as the quoted poster did.
I thought that might be the case with Huntington Beach CDJR. Best bet is to get bids from dealers within a 100 mile radius including leftover 2019 models. There are literally over 100 dealers in SoCal. Thats how I found mine at what I believe was a decent price of 8000 off MSRP and 0% financing..

·
Registered
87 Posts
There are literally over 100 dealers in SoCal.
Lucky you. I have 2 dealers! (and even those have the same owners) to choose from that doesn't involve shipping the vehicle on a boat, and they weren't discounting anything below MSRP when I got quotes for the hybrid.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I thought that might be the case with Huntington Beach CDJR. Best bet is to get bids from dealers within a 100 mile radius including leftover 2019 models. There are literally over 100 dealers in SoCal. Thats how I found mine at what I believe was a decent price of 8000 off MSRP and 0% financing..
I think thats a GREAT price!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Lucky you. I have 2 dealers! (and even those have the same owners) to choose from that doesn't involve shipping the vehicle on a boat, and they weren't discounting anything below MSRP when I got quotes for the hybrid.
Im not sure you want that type of luck. It can take 3 or 4 hours to drive the 100 miles with traffic!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts