2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking the PacHy is a complicated new system, and it is Chrysler, extended warranty might be worth it....

How much do you guys pay for bump-to-bump mopar warranty?

My dealer give me the price $1999 for an 8 years bump-to-bump with $200 deductible. Is this a fair price?

Also for maintenance, how much would it cost? My dealer asked for $250 for eight years transferable.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I paid $2655 for lifetime Pacifica Hybrid warranty $100 deductible through chryslerfactoryplans.com with code Dpacifica. If you need to finance you can pay a little more with code Damon2 and finance.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Does Chrysler / Mopar offer maintenance plans as well? Or do we have to buy it individually from the dealership?

·
Registered
66 Posts
paid $2840 at dealership for lifetime. Zeigler had the same warranty with DPacifica discount code for $2815. Paid the dealership the asking price to curry favor with them since they will be the ones caring for my baby when she gets sick. The old price 3 months ago was $2660 on Zeigler but the price has gone up in the last 3 months. So If anyone is looking to possibly get a extended warranty sooner is cheaper than later from what I have found, obviously.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Thinking the PacHy is a complicated new system, and it is Chrysler, extended warranty might be worth it....

How much do you guys pay for bump-to-bump mopar warranty?

My dealer give me the price $1999 for an 8 years bump-to-bump with $200 deductible. Is this a fair price?

Also for maintenance, how much would it cost? My dealer asked for $250 for eight years transferable.
CHRYSLER FACTORY WARRANTY at great prices!!!! Check here before buying at your dealer. We even have a special promocode for the group. "DAMON2" and " DPACIFICA " .
Let me start off by saying.....I do not work for the dealer, but was told about them and created a nice relationship with them. They are a huge volume dealer and can sell for less. They have given the members of the Chrysler Pacifica forum a great added incentive to save even more on Mopar Warranty. It isn't a 3rd party warranty, it is a Chrysler Care factory warranty that is the same that any dealer sells as extended warranties. Go to the website ( Genuine Mopar Vehicle Protection Warranty - Save $$ Today ) and look at what it will cost after you enter all of your car info in. Then when you are ready to buy, online or over the phone use the promo code : DAMON2 if you want a payplan and save 200.00, but can use DPACIFICA to save the most but no payplan option. I worked out a deal with Bob Cline who is over the warranty dept. He knows that we have this minivan forum, a Pacifica forum and my facebook group and is great-full that so many are interested. They are a huge multi brand dealership in Michigan that can sell these warranties at the wholesale cost. They also sell other brand warranties like FORD ESP, but we here only care about MOPAR...HA HA. I bought my first through Chrysler directly and they charged me 3400.00 for the lifetime max care bumper to bumper with a 100 deductable, that was 700 less than my local dealer.....then a friend told me about Zeigler and I called and it was much less. Zeigler is like 2530.00 to 2750.00 depending on what sale they have. Here is all the info........
Bob Cline
Zeigler Auto Group
Phone: 866.943.7778
[email protected]
Genuine Mopar Vehicle Protection Warranty - Save $$ Today
Example: then use Promo Code DAMON2 for another 200.00 off and need the pay plan, but to save the most, use DPACIFICA !:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just a thought - Chrysler should have added 10 yr warranty instead of lifetime for pacifica hybrid to coincide with default 10 yr high voltage battery and its component warranty, reason is with just lifetime high voltage battery and its components are not covered after 10 years.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I used Ziegler (DPACIFICA code) and got an 8 year $200 deductible for 1200. Dealer quoted me about the same as you so it was no brainier to buy it online in about 2 minutes.

·
Registered
610 Posts
As long as you own the car. Not transferable. When I looked, the hybrid system is excluded.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
The contract has been updated and no longer includes any Hybrid exclusion or mention of Hybrid at all. I have a copy of mine with my personal info redacted in the FB group. It's too big to attach here unfortunately.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Pro Rata on lifetime warranty

Does anyone know how they handle prorata refunds for a lifetime warranty? My dealer does not use Chrysler warranty and his selling point is if you sell or destroy before end of warranty period you get a prorata refund. How would that work on lifetime?
Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
610 Posts
Does anyone know how they handle prorata refunds for a lifetime warranty? My dealer does not use Chrysler warranty and his selling point is if you sell or destroy before end of warranty period you get a prorata refund. How would that work on lifetime?
Thanks
Jim
It's supposed to be the same with Zeigler but I would call and talk to them about it. 8 year prorated refund.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow. I wonder if you can add your spouse to the contract as well?
Our dealer included both my spouse and me. The salesman mentioned about the 'life of the owner' and recommended that we both sign....glad he gave us the heads up because otherwise we wouldn't have known.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Also it states that the contract is not transferable and it ends with the death of the person mentioned in the contract. So essentially it is your lifetime. LOL.
Wow. I wonder if you can add your spouse to the contract as well?
Exactly. After I read the terms I asked the dealer to amend the contract and add my wife on it. Just in case, you never know ...:D. Now all is good.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
The contract has been updated and no longer includes any Hybrid exclusion or mention of Hybrid at all. I have a copy of mine with my personal info redacted in the FB group. It's too big to attach here unfortunately.
The list of the covered components doesn't mention PIM, on board charger or any other Hybrid specific components. The policy says "included, but not limited". Can you take this to a court if they refuse the service?

Also:
Exclusions, page 6:
"High voltage battery is not covered at any time (regardless of cause of failure)."

1 - 20 of 46 Posts