2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've changed the layout of the instrument cluster (the display behind the wheel) and it all seems very easy except getting out of it. How do you exit the darn thing? The owner's manual does not say. Somehow I have gotten out of it before (goes back to the speedometer or whatever is in the middle of the layout) but I can't figure it out this time. Not even turning the car off and on again will exit the settings.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Hello all,

I've changed the layout of the instrument cluster (the display behind the wheel) and it all seems very easy except getting out of it. How do you exit the darn thing? The owner's manual does not say. Somehow I have gotten out of it before (goes back to the speedometer or whatever is in the middle of the layout) but I can't figure it out this time. Not even turning the car off and on again will exit the settings.

Thanks!
Press the left arrow button on the steering wheel (according to my 2017 gas Pacifica set up display instructions).
If you put your van info in the signature line of account settings it will show up at the bottom of your posts.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Hello all,

Thanks!
Hi Theburts,

Thanks for reaching out. What is the model and year of your vehicle? Please feel free to follow up via private message if you are not able to receive more feedback from here. We would be happy to see how we can assist.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts