2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Bright White PacHy Pinnacle
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I turn off every single light and have my car running? Also how can I keep the car running longer than an hour?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im sorry but drive ins are not worth the headache you are seeking to deal with. You worried about seeing people bumping’ uglies if your lights come on or worried about people seeing you bumpin’ uglies or something?
I don't want to get kicked out of the drive-in and it's the only way I feel comfortable taking my toddler to a movie.

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (9/2016 Build)
2,616 Posts
How can I turn off every single light and have my car running? Also how can I keep the car running longer than an hour?
Here's a thread from the past addressing this topic. See posts #8 & 9 of the thread.

·
Registered
'21 PACHY Touring
18 Posts
Inside lights, or the exterior lights? If you are talking about the Signature lights (The ones around the headlamps), you can, but requires some skill.. See the treads around here: New 2021 TL drl led strip won't turn off

·
Registered
450 Posts
I would expect the exhaust fumes from your running engine would bother other movie goers as well.

Can you provide more details as to why you only feel comfortable with your toddler when the engine is running? Maybe there are alternatives members can suggest.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I would expect the exhaust fumes from your running engine would bother other movie goers as well.
Note that he has a hybrid, so no exhaust fumes necessary

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Can you provide more details as to why you only feel comfortable with your toddler when the engine is running? Maybe there are alternatives members can suggest.
As mentioned by another I have a Pachy. When I did do this I legit ran the entire time on battery until the end. Just need to figure out the lights.

·
Registered
450 Posts
As mentioned by another I have a Pachy. When I did do this I legit ran the entire time on battery until the end. Just need to figure out the lights.
Got it. I looked for that in your post but missed it in your signature info.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Inside lights, or the exterior lights? If you are talking about the Signature lights (The ones around the headlamps), you can, but requires some skill.. See the treads around here: New 2021 TL drl led strip won't turn off
I just did mine today.Tools:AlfaOBD, Security Gateway Bypass, OBD interface Procedure: Remove Climate control and shifter panel, remove telematics module, remove security gateway module, connect 2 cables from security module to security bypass module, install OBD interface, turn on car, start AlfaOBD app and connect to OBD interface, in AlfaOBD select your car make, model, and year, select the body control module for your year, select active diagnosis, select car configuration change, select the signature lamp present option about half way through the list, select NO, select start, and wait for AlfaOBD to respond that the change was successful, turn off the car, remove bypass, reassemble everything.
It's a lot of work and chances to drop and lose the screws for the telematics and gateway modules.

·
Banned
2020 Voyager LXi
60 Posts
I just did mine today.Tools:AlfaOBD, Security Gateway Bypass, OBD interface Procedure: Remove Climate control and shifter panel, remove telematics module, remove security gateway module, connect 2 cables from security module to security bypass module, install OBD interface, turn on car, start AlfaOBD app and connect to OBD interface, in AlfaOBD select your car make, model, and year, select the body control module for your year, select active diagnosis, select car configuration change, select the signature lamp present option about half way through the list, select NO, select start, and wait for AlfaOBD to respond that the change was successful, turn off the car, remove bypass, reassemble everything.
It's a lot of work and chances to drop and lose the screws for the telematics and gateway modules.
That’s a waste of money and time for something so insignificant

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts