2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sharing updates for others. We ordered a Hybrid Limited Pac with the S Package back in March. We wanted to order the theater group (three kids) but our dealer said at that time, it couldn't be added due to the chip shortage.

Order timeline:
  1. Order date 3/18
  2. D1 status and Vin was assigned around the end of April (4/28) with an ETA of end of May (5/26)
  3. Long wait without any update
  4. Entered production 5/27 with an estimated arrival of 7/5
Following others, it seems like the timeline is around 5 months from order to delivery. Hoping this one doesn't get pushed out.

Is there an order spreadsheet somewhere that these are tracked, now that we can get a little more detail from the online tracker?

Font Parallel Screenshot Number Circle

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just sharing updates for others. We ordered a Hybrid Limited Pac with the S Package back in March. We wanted to order the theater group (three kids) but our dealer said at that time, it couldn't be added due to the chip shortage.

Order timeline:
  1. Order date 3/18
  2. D1 status and Vin was assigned around the end of April (4/28) with an ETA of end of May (5/26)
  3. Long wait without any update
  4. Entered production 5/27 with an estimated arrival of 7/5
Following others, it seems like the timeline is around 5 months from order to delivery. Hoping this one doesn't get pushed out.

Is there an order spreadsheet somewhere that these are tracked, now that we can get a little more detail from the online tracker?
You might want to black out the vin in the photo.
Did you consider getting a Pinnacle? The only reason I mention it is it should get the theatre group automatically, and you are already losing the second row stow and go with the hybrid option anyway. Might be worth the upgrade.

EDIT: I guess it might be too late now for a change, but maybe someone else in your situation could be helped. The pinnacles get all the goodies first with the chip shortages. So, thats why I mentioned it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I put in an order Feb 25th, scheduled April 14th and crickets after that. All the other dates are TBD. I ordered the limited hybrid in blue They originally told us 3 months but I guess I better figure out different plans for summer trips.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I put in an order Feb 25th, scheduled April 14th and crickets after that. All the other dates are TBD. I ordered the limited hybrid in blue They originally told us 3 months but I guess I better figure out different plans for summer trips.
What was your trim / packages? I called a dealer about a limited with a uconnect package that has been ordered last year and kept getting pushed out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What was your trim / packages? I called a dealer about a limited with a uconnect package that has been ordered last year and kept getting pushed out.
Just the limited in blue. No extras or packages. My kids are older so they have phones and don't need the seat back entertainment.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just the limited in blue. No extras or packages. My kids are older so they have phones and don't need the seat back entertainment.
Bummer - sounds like we were on a similar track. I believe mine went into D1 status in April. It had an original ship date of May 26th. No updates for a while, and then it entered build on the 27th. I keep checking the order tracker for more details day.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I track online means whatever Chrysler.ca website says..ie. being built then I'm transit then delivered to dealer.

I got my hybrid Pinnacle Yesterday.

No headphone for rear LCD screens. Only remotes.

Find difficult to connect U connect. But finally connected. Fire TV working fine but need to buy head phones..any suggestions welcome.

3rd raw seat - Manual folding . I Was under impression that it was powered.

2nd raw - Manual.

Anyone know build in wifi with data - how long it will work? 1 year ??

No vacuum and no spare tyre but you will get tyre repair kit.

No 3rd row sunroof.

No overhead Screen.

3rd row no floor mat.

All safety features are there. No changes.

Mine was already 350 KM driven when I received it.

Any questions welcomed to check .
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Grille

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Grille

·
Registered
2021 Hybrid Limited "S"
217 Posts
I got my hybrid Pinnacle Yesterday.

No headphone for rear LCD screens. Only remotes. -- That was new for 2022

Find difficult to connect U connect. But finally connected. Fire TV working fine but need to buy head phones..any suggestions welcome.

3rd raw seat - Manual folding . I Was under impression that it was powered. -- Always like that on the Hybrid. The power seats are slow anyways....you're not really missing out (IMO)

2nd raw - Manual. -- Normal; no Pacificas had power 2nd row.

Anyone know build in wifi with data - how long it will work? 1 year ??

No vacuum and no spare tyre but you will get tyre repair kit. -- Normal with the Hybrid

No 3rd row sunroof. -- That was "new"/removed for 2022

No overhead Screen. -- ??

3rd row no floor mat. -- Normal on all Pacificas

All safety features are there. No changes.

Mine was already 350 KM driven when I received it.

Any questions welcomed to check .
Addressed some of those "issues" in bold above

Congrats though!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have almost the same order (PacHy Limited S package Fathom Blue), except I got the theater group as well.
Ordered Feb 1st and still waiting, hasn't even went to "in production" yet.
The dealer mentioned that on their end they can see that it's "waiting for parts". Maybe it's the theater group package that's causing mine (and others) to delay so much longer? That could also explain why they wouldn't let you add it in March.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have almost the same order (PacHy Limited S package Fathom Blue), except I got the theater group as well.
Ordered Feb 1st and still waiting, hasn't even went to "in production" yet.
The dealer mentioned that on their end they can see that it's "waiting for parts". Maybe it's the theater group package that's causing mine (and others) to delay so much longer? That could also explain why they wouldn't let you add it in March.
Can't be the theater group. Mine doesn't have that and also still listed as not in production. Maybe it's the blue paint. 🤣

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I really wanted the theater group, but my dealer advised me in March it wasn’t an option due to constraints.

Mine is still in production after a May 27 start.

·
Registered
29 Posts
How many here have ordered Limited's or Pinnacle's?.. My theory is that the parts needed for the upper trims are what is taking so long and most people who place an order also go with the upper trims causing even more delays on the orders... I can find many Touring's in my area but upper trims are almost impossible to find with crazy markups... I almost bought a Touring in my area last week for MSRP but my Limited order is worth the wait for the features, that is, if they find the parts...

What has caused Simsie's order to be in production while Kmdmaer, Moneyd, and I all have about the same configurations and order times and are still waiting? Strange... possibly location has a factor as well.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts