2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
How many here have ordered Limited's or Pinnacle's?.. My theory is that the parts needed for the upper trims are what is taking so long and most people who place an order also go with the upper trims causing even more delays on the orders... I can find many Touring's in my area but upper trims are almost impossible to find with crazy markups... I almost bought a Touring in my area last week for MSRP but my Limited order is worth the wait for the features, that is, if they find the parts...

What has caused Simsie's order to be in production while Kmdmaer, Moneyd, and I all have about the same configurations and order times and are still waiting? Strange... possibly location has a factor as well.
Received my Pinnacle (black ) over the June 11/12 weekend, which was ordered March 23. Dealership called and said it was ready for pick up on June 10. FWIW, the dealership website only had 3 listed on their website but I saw AT LEAST 8-9 sitting (crazy I know) in their lot waiting for pick up. I asked which trim are most people factory ordering now and he said Limited's and Pinnacles.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
For those waiting with an "In Production" status, you might want to call your dealer to see if they can get the status code. Mine provided me with an update today that it's in F status, which means it's being painted. He backed out from that date that it would take 2 weeks on rail to the Benicia in California.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Mine flipped over to the vehicle built stage this morning - two days ago it was in the paint stage, today trim, and now built. The delivery date jumped around a bit - from July 5, to the 15th and now to TBD, but seems like it will go back to being early July.

Font Slope Parallel Screenshot Rectangle

·
Registered
28 Posts
I placed my order this week. My dealer told me their build times are around 2 months and Chrysler assigned new cars to build orders who have customers over dealers. Congrats on yours being shipped.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I placed my order this week. My dealer told me their build times are around 2 months and Chrysler assigned new cars to build orders who have customers over dealers. Congrats on yours being shipped.
Are you getting a hybrid? I ordered a limited hybrid in mid February. Dealer originally told me may. Chrysler website says it went into production on June 15th. Delivery eta is July 22nd. This timeline seems similar to what others are seeing. 2 months seems wildly optimistic.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Are you getting a hybrid? I ordered a limited hybrid in mid February. Dealer originally told me may. Chrysler website says it went into production on June 15th. Delivery eta is July 22nd. This timeline seems similar to what others are seeing. 2 months seems wildly optimistic.
They said between 7 to 9 weeks which does seem wildly optimistic specially when most dealers told me the end of Q3 to before year end. The dealer I used claims to have the highest volume which gets them faster treatment. Only time will tell and time means more miles on my trade.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Mine flipped over to being shipped on June 20th with an eta of Jul 14th delivery. The dealer said it might come a smidge faster (9th). For me that’s a four month order to delivery time frame.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The Windsor plant will be shut down for the next 2 weeks due to part shortages and the July 4th shutdown...
Also, my order which was confirmed on 4/23/22 has still not been scheduled, hopefully it will be once the shutdown is over.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The Windsor plant will be shut down for the next 2 weeks due to part shortages and the July 4th shutdown...
Also, my order which was confirmed on 4/23/22 has still not been scheduled, hopefully it will be once the shutdown is over.
Hopefully they can back to shift on the week of July 11th, mine is on "D".

21 - 40 of 43 Posts