2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or Chrystler is doing a HORRIBLE job communicating release date for the Hybrid Pacifica?

I read a news saying they launched it, called my local dealer in canada and they cant even order it or let me reserve it, what is going on ? My family need a bigger vehicle asap :|

·
Registered
45 Posts
My dealer said "they have no idea but it will be at least Q1 2017".

I'm slightly on the fence, but folding down the 2nd row is a minor consideration for us. Then again, the seat can be fully removed I surmise.

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
the seat can be fully removed I surmise.
Not necessarily. It's quite likely, but I don't think any info has been released as to whether or not the 2nd row seats will be removable in the hybrid.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Not necessarily. It's quite likely, but I don't think any info has been released as to whether or not the 2nd row seats will be removable in the hybrid.
The literature for the hybrid says the seats are removable, since they cannot stow 'n go.

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
The literature for the hybrid says the seats are removable, since they cannot stow 'n go.
Ah, okay thanks. I hadn't seen that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Video review and more details

I haven't seen official pricing, but here's a site & video: nsideevs.com/chrysler-pacifica-hybrid-priced-from-41995-first-drive-of-30-mile-van

See 5:45 in the video for the 2nd row seat removal and adjustments.

Hybrid premium: $41,995 (plus $1,095 destination)
Hybrid platinum: $44,995 (plus $1,095 destination) which adds 18" wheels, advanced safety, UConnect theater, 13 speakers <-- Quite the deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
duneii
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing