2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
1,106 Posts
With all the computers in a modern vehicle any flood damage is an automatic NO. I think your looking at a Touring L the giveaway for me is leather seats.
I have a 2018 Pacifica Touring L with 43,000 miles and a clean title it is valued at around $21,000 as a trade in and about $24,000 retail.
Assuming a salvage title reduces the value 50% that brings it down to about $12,000.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I wouldn't trust their information, I entered my VIN and the results showed no accidents when my vehicle has been in a minor accident, it also showed wrong information in the specs/equipment section. And the accident does show up on the Carfax report.
I can say the same for Carfax. I used to have a vehicle that was a previous rental with a clean Carfax. I can prove at least 2 accidents and suspect a third. Before I got it my kids were in 2 more accidents with it both fixed by insurance still had a clean Carfax when I got rid of it 2 years ago.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Well a least in my case Carfax had the correct information, while that site didn't.
Hey, it's free what do you want for nothing. I think they are only as good as the information available to them. In my case it was a former rental. I'm willing to bet Enterprise does not report any damage to Carfax and they fix vehicles out of their own pocket. I can't imaging what collision insurance would cost on 1,000's of vehicles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts