2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I willingly opted into extra storage and amazing gas mileage over my 2013 Explorer. We're in Florida and 2 hours from most beaches and Disney so we are weekend warriors and are looking forward to the space, gas savings and cool entertainment features.
I drove 5 hours to get a great deal on a 2018 Limited with the sunroof after waiting for 5 months for a deal to fall in the range of what I wanted to spend.
Already blacked out the badges. Got dark tint appointment scheduled. Replaced most exterior lights with LEDs (the reverse lights recommended on a thread here were bright!). Replacing most lights with LEDs was familiar to me with my last few vehicles.
I was also very surprised with the Hybrid Limited coming with halogen bulbs in a nice projector housing. I ordered 2 varieties of HIDs (also based on threads on here) since LEDs would bleed too much all over the place based on a quick check.
I installed Maxliners the day after I bought it and just also added a luggage rash guard.
Any other "quick wins" to dress it up and feel cooler?
Should I order the Mopar splash guards?
When these off brand tires are near ready to go, I' thinking of getting some black 20"s. The Cherokee spiders looked like a good recommendation.

Thanks for all your posts everyone. Used about 5-6 different threads to piece together parts I mentioned above.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. We are glad that after driving around in SUVs like many of us you finally found the virtues of the minivan which overwhelmingly trump any other SUVs. The Pacifica is one supremely well engineered minivan and a delight in the cosmetic department (which is a rare compliment in the minivan category).
Please post pictures of your ride / mods and how / where you got stuff from. Congratulations again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Literally every light converted to LED (maybe 5 sets of lights? Fog, turn signals, reverse, etc) Headlights are 55w 6000k HID w relay. Dark tint. Weather tech floor liners. Plasti dipped all badges black. Added the taxi trunk liner.
Got mud flaps and a K&N intake filter on way. Considering window deflectors.
Car seat protector underneath the car seat for 2 year old.

Love my limited PacHy.
Put on about 2500 miles in 1st month as a Florida weekend warrior. About 50% of those on battery. Tailgated like a champ this weekend and still had room to drop off 4 people on way home.

Thank you again to the forums for directing me on all 10+ mods in my 1st month.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts