2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just started my initial research on the the 2021 Pacifica Hybrid. I'm not sure if we are going with the Loaded Limited or the Pinnacle. It will depend on what deals are out there for both since they are similar in price. Anyway, I'm from the SF Bay Area and the chip shortage does worry me that I might not be able to get deals like everyone seems to have gotten recently. Oh and the 0% financing for 60 months is important for me. I just looked at the Chrysler website this morning and it looks like April will have the same incentives as March. I want to get the minivan by summer when the kids are out of school. Just depends when a good deal comes around so I'm looking between now and then.

Here is the list of incentives/rebates that I have found so far. Please let me know if I'm missing anything. Thanks in advance.

At time of purchase
Since I'm going with 0% financing, I'm getting capped with the Chrysler incentives at $3000+ $750 = $3,750
$1,500 (CA Clean fuel reward)
$1,000 (mailer bonus) I just registered so hopefully get it soon.
Total $6,250 off MSRP before dealer discounts

After purchase
$1,000 (CA Clean vehicle rebate project)
$7,500 Federal Tax Credit

Also, does Bonus Drive rebate ($250) apply to only gas vehicles or does the hybrid qualify also? If the hybrid qualifies, then can the dealer apply this at time of purchase or do I have to wait until I get my registration and all that?

Are there any other incentives/rebates I should be aware of? My insurance is AAA and I have a Costco membership.

It seems like many people are bypassing the 0% financing to get an additional $2,000 back. The recent numbers seems to be about 44-45k OTD so I should aim for like 46-47k OTD with the 0% financing?

For installation of level 2 charger at your home, there doesn't seem to be any rebates or incentives with PG&E, but there is a 30% fed tax credit. Any recommendations on a level 2 charger?

Thanks in advance and I hope to join the Pacifica Club soon.

·
Registered
2021 PacHy Limited - Ceramic Gray/Black Leather, S Appearance (Black), Uconnect Theater Family Group
73 Posts
I received the same rebates with taking the 0% apr. dealer discount will depend on availability and market. If you want the best bang for your buck try and find an older build model that included the tri-panel roof at no extra charge. All current build models have a $2500 charge or so. GLWS

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I received the same rebates with taking the 0% apr. dealer discount will depend on availability and market. If you want the best bang for your buck try and find an older build model that included the tri-panel roof at no extra charge. All current build models have a $2500 charge or so. GLWS
Thanks for replying back. I ended up using truecar and costco just to get a general idea of what what as going on around me. It wasn't good. Most of the "deals" were based off incentives I won't qualify for or use with minimal or no dealer discounts. They also didn't mentioned the state clean fuel reward. What's up with that? A lot of them want me to go in (for costco price). Honestly, I'd like to deal with them over email. I'm wondering if I decided to do my search at the wrong time with the chip shortage, start of the month and no holidays coming up. haha.

I did find one of those older build models within 20 miles of me. But I won't know the price until I go in (costco pricing). Also, do you know how to set the inventory search to find this specific model? It would make things easier since I don't want to pay another 3000 for something that I could get for free. haha.

I'm not sure if you know, but I haven't received the $1,000 to the email I registered with Chrysler recently, but i did find it on my other email. However, it expired in February. Do you think the dealer would honor it since it's a chrysler program or do you think I can ask chrysler to directly issue the $1,000 to me again to purchase a vehicle?

·
Registered
2021 PacHy Limited - Ceramic Gray/Black Leather, S Appearance (Black), Uconnect Theater Family Group
73 Posts
Thanks for replying back. I ended up using truecar and costco just to get a general idea of what what as going on around me. It wasn't good. Most of the "deals" were based off incentives I won't qualify for or use with minimal or no dealer discounts. They also didn't mentioned the state clean fuel reward. What's up with that? A lot of them want me to go in (for costco price). Honestly, I'd like to deal with them over email. I'm wondering if I decided to do my search at the wrong time with the chip shortage, start of the month and no holidays coming up. haha.

I did find one of those older build models within 20 miles of me. But I won't know the price until I go in (costco pricing). Also, do you know how to set the inventory search to find this specific model? It would make things easier since I don't want to pay another 3000 for something that I could get for free. haha.

I'm not sure if you know, but I haven't received the $1,000 to the email I registered with Chrysler recently, but i did find it on my other email. However, it expired in February. Do you think the dealer would honor it since it's a chrysler program or do you think I can ask chrysler to directly issue the $1,000 to me again to purchase a vehicle?
They won’t honor it unfortunately. I received mine after 2 weeks of signing up. If you are in Soxal I can give you the info to the dealer I used. We negotiated over email since they were 200 miles away. Very pleasant experience.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everyone,

I just started my initial research on the the 2021 Pacifica Hybrid. I'm not sure if we are going with the Loaded Limited or the Pinnacle. It will depend on what deals are out there for both since they are similar in price. Anyway, I'm from the SF Bay Area and the chip shortage does worry me that I might not be able to get deals like everyone seems to have gotten recently. Oh and the 0% financing for 60 months is important for me. I just looked at the Chrysler website this morning and it looks like April will have the same incentives as March. I want to get the minivan by summer when the kids are out of school. Just depends when a good deal comes around so I'm looking between now and then.

Here is the list of incentives/rebates that I have found so far. Please let me know if I'm missing anything. Thanks in advance.

At time of purchase
Since I'm going with 0% financing, I'm getting capped with the Chrysler incentives at $3000+ $750 = $3,750
$1,000 (mailer bonus) I just registered so hopefully get it soon.
Total $6,250 off MSRP before dealer discounts

After purchase
$1,000 (CA Clean vehicle rebate project)
$7,500 Federal Tax Credit

Also, does Bonus Drive rebate ($250) apply to only gas vehicles or does the hybrid qualify also? If the hybrid qualifies, then can the dealer apply this at time of purchase or do I have to wait until I get my registration and all that?

Are there any other incentives/rebates I should be aware of? My insurance is AAA and I have a Costco membership.

It seems like many people are bypassing the 0% financing to get an additional $2,000 back. The recent numbers seems to be about 44-45k OTD so I should aim for like 46-47k OTD with the 0% financing?

For installation of level 2 charger at your home, there doesn't seem to be any rebates or incentives with PG&E, but there is a 30% fed tax credit. Any recommendations on a level 2 charger?

Thanks in advance and I hope to join the Pacifica Club soon.
I didn’t know about the mailer. What is that exactly and how do I register for that?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi ProspectiveBuyer123,

I was going through some of the posts and you register your email with Chrysler at their website. They will give you a direct mailer to you. I'm not sure how fast they will send you the mailer, but hey every little bit help. From what people are saying, it will not stack with the $500 truecar discount so if you are able to get the $1000 mailer, it will be better off using it.

Here's the link. Good luck.

Happy Easter.

·
Registered
2021 hybrid pinnacle Crystal black -1/28 built
55 Posts
Hybrid cars are eligible for $250 bonus drive. I received check yesterday. You apply for it after vehicle purchase

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi ProspectiveBuyer123,

I was going through some of the posts and you register your email with Chrysler at their website. They will give you a direct mailer to you. I'm not sure how fast they will send you the mailer, but hey every little bit help. From what people are saying, it will not stack with the $500 truecar discount so if you are able to get the $1000 mailer, it will be better off using it.

Here's the link. Good luck.

Happy Easter.
Thank you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I decided to make a deal today. It's not as good as some of the deals from others from the last couple months, but my wife/kids and I love the new mini van and that's what counts.

I picked up the 2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited in Velvet Red Pearl. Has the the UConnect Theater Family, S Appearance, and Premium and Safety Sphere options. It's an older build so it comes with the tri-pane sunroof in the base price. I really wanted the sunroof included without paying for it as an option. It was difficult dealing with short inventory (due to chip shortage and shut down plant) and also wanting the sunroof. Most dealers weren't even giving any discounts and just relying on the incentives/rebates.

Here's what I got:

MSRP 52225
Dealer Discount 3000
$3000+ $750 = $3,750 (Chrysler Bonus Cash - 0% Financing 60 months)
$1,000 (Chrysler mailer bonus)
Total $9250 rebates/incentives/dealer discounts
Sale Price $42,975
OTD $47,830

Still need to apply for the $250 Bonus Drive
and $1,000 CA Clean Vehicle Rebate
and the $7,500 fed tax credit.

So after all that it's a little over 39k. Not too bad.

I'd like to thank everyone for helping me purchase my new minivan. I'm now part of the club. Woohoo.

Because it's a hybrid with a lot of tech, the next step is getting an extended warranty just to give me my piece of mind. The dealer was really trying to sell me on an extended warranty, but they were offering $3,500 for 7 year/84k miles. I did a quick price quote on zeigler and definitely cheaper going through them. Promo codes "DPACIFICA" and "DAMON2" still work if anybody is interested. Just need to decide on number of years and miles.

Also, looking to get some all weather mats. Did a quick search and looks like a lot of options I can choose from. I can't decide from ToughPro, TuxMat, or Weathertech.

Anyway, it's getting late. Thanks again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts