2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post any national July 4th deals please. I'm in the market for one and looking to get one this week. Thanks! I'm also located in the Maryland/DC area if there's any local dealer deals worth looking into.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought last week in NOVA. I wanted a limited trim with the sunroof and advanced safety and there were very few left and they were being sold either before I could get to the dealership or after I test drove but before my husband could get there. It sucked. I finally bought from Browns in Sterling - they actually drove one from Bowie to their dealership to sell to me - and they have me a much better price than the Bowie dealership was offering on the same car (by about $3k).

If you are looking for a lower trim level, just start emailing around, ask for OTD prices and ask someone close to you to beat it or match it and buy it. If looking for the limited, multiple dealers told me that they sell 90% of them before they even arrive on the lot (as I did) but the lower trims barely move.

And some had different dealer/manufacturer incentives. For example, in June, many had 0% APR on new 19s but some dealerships did not.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
You will have to be flexible with the options. I wanted a lighter color with Advanced Safety and no sunroof. Found two between NY and Richmond, when I called both had deposits on them. Had to settle for the red one. Contact @carlw8, his pricing will be be tough to beat (if he still any PacHys left). When comparing prices, mind the dealer processing fees, they vary from state to state.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Post any national July 4th deals please. I'm in the market for one and looking to get one this week. Thanks! I'm also located in the Maryland/DC area if there's any local dealer deals worth looking into.
Like stop-eject said, contact Carl Wilhelm at Criswell Chrysler. Carl's an awesome guy to work with. I flew out from MN to buy my van there--nobody locally could come close to their price. Their service was absolutely outstanding. Very straight-forward, no BS, no surprises. It was the easiest, most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had, at a really great price, too.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Chryslers web site says there is now $2500 factory dollars on the 2019 PacHy.Yesterday it was $1000. None in stock locally that I wan though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Cornfield
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing