2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some idiot backed into my driver’s side inner tail light today :mad::mad:
Has anybody tried to replace it? Is there a DIY somewhere? Do you have to remove the lift gate trim panel for this?
Any advice will be helpful, thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, where could I find the part number for this? This is the part with the LED strip and the reverse light.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Some idiot backed into my driver’s side inner tail light today :mad::mad:
Has anybody tried to replace it? Is there a DIY somewhere? Do you have to remove the lift gate trim panel for this?
Any advice will be helpful, thanks!
See if this helps.

The video is for replacing the outer light bulbs, but some of the same tools might be useful for removing other screws.
https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/390785-post1.html

Ebay might be cheaper, but this Mopar page might help you narrow down the part number if needed. If your van needs the one with LED, then be sure to get that one. The highlighted one is left w/o LED. Sometimes it is listed as a tail light assembly on Ebay
https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/auto-parts/2017/chrysler/pacifica/touring-l-plus-trim/3-6l-v6-gas-engine/electrical-cat/combination-lamps-scat/?part_number=68228953ae

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update
Got the tail light used from eBay the other day and installed it yesterday. As stated in a previous post, it was a very simple process that took maybe 20 mins altogether. No special tools needed, just a 10mm socket wrench. Thanks to all that chimed in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Edesoto
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing