2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Touring L
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always have some interesting and hard to find stuff left over after I rebuild a vehicle. Here is my list - let me know!

- EXHAUST CAT BACK, entire OEM system. Muffler intact, but pipes to and from need repair. This includes the cat and the resonator. This part is about 12 feet long, so either pick-up from zip 49348, or would consider sectioning. $200 for the whole thing picked up, or $100 plus shipping if you want a cut section. There was an intact muffler section on eBay recently. It would be a perfect fit to complete the assembly.

- WIRE HARNESS FRONT FASCIA - PACIFICA LIMITED. I had to retrofit with a different harness for my Touring L. No damage. Make an offer, shipping extra of course. Part number can be found in photo.

- FRONT BUMPER ALUMINUM REINFORCEMENT. This can be shipped. $70 OBO plus shipping, or local pick up ok.

- CHRYSLER OEM RUNNING BOARD Left (driver) side only. Comes with brackets and bolts. Will need plastic clips if you break the ones holding your rocker molding on now. Color is silver (code PSC). This can be shipped. $100 plus shipping.

- LOWER GRILLE, from a Pacifica Limited, with front camera opening. No camera, no bright trim. Black grille only. Mesh pattern. Make an offer. Shipping extra.

- LEFT UPPER RADIATOR SUPPORT BRACKET: $10 plus shipping. New aftermarket part.

Local pickup for everything is acceptable. Zip 49348 (Michigan)

Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts