2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2019 Pacifica Limited today and was super excited to see the pretty blue lights at night. Was sorely disappointed with everything but the lights behind the gauges. Can someone direct me to where I can find good quality replacement bulbs so that all the interior lights are blue? Do those LED strips that plug in actually look okay?

·
Registered
375 Posts
You should search the forums (using the search bar) for posts on this. A lot of folks have had great results with plug-in LED strips. There are a couple of convenient places to draw power, too, if you don’t want a cable snaking to your 12V outlet. You’re definitely right that the stock ambient lighting just ain’t that ambient.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Was sorely disappointed with everything but the lights behind the gauges. Can someone direct me to where I can find good quality replacement bulbs so that all the interior lights are blue?
Congratulations on your new Pacifica limited. I actually cannot understand what you really mean by your question. It may be a typo but are you really disappointed in everything about the vehicle except the light behind the gauges? I for one think that the gauge cluster looks fantastic the way it is. Please post a picture of the issue you are facing.

Reactions: TishTash

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yup the accent lights are a disappointment- but I like a dark car so its no big deal...

I got inside my buddies new 100K+ Mercedes Benz and its was a hilarious light show inside- wayyyyy too much for me. But the seat massager was nice!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I think there is no accent lighting at all... so I took a page from my Focus ST interior accent lighting playbook... and applied to the Pacifica... here is how the interior looks now.

I cranked the exposure so you can see it, but its very faint, just to give "accent lighting" and its hooked to the stock dimmer, so you can turn it down to almost invisible.

G.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congratulations on your new Pacifica limited. I actually cannot understand what you really mean by your question. It may be a typo but are you really disappointed in everything about the vehicle except the light behind the gauges? I for one think that the gauge cluster looks fantastic the way it is. Please post a picture of the issue you are facing.
I do believe the OP is limiting his or her dissatisfaction to just the lighting of the Pacifica, not with the entire vehicle. The OP’s dissatisfaction further doesn’t include the gauge, which he or she does like.

I’m personally with whitepapagold: The darker the car the better.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well, I also like the darker the better, the ambient lighting can be turned off off if you must, its all plugged to the dimmer switch so you can have a dark van. However, in my experience, having the floor around the seats dimly illuminated helps the passengers in the back move in the dark.

Reactions: TishTash
1 - 7 of 7 Posts