2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see some photos of the various interior color schemes, both in cloth and leather. And if you have comments about how well they work with your exterior color (tell what it is), include those. I'm having trouble trying to find combinations to view at local dealers. All they want to do is sell whatever they have in stock at any given time.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Does anyone have Dark Cordovan with Mocha interior?
Here is one that I've seen in person:
New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica For Sale in MA H8520 | Clark - MA Chrysler Dealer

Personally, I like the Dark Cordovan with the Toffee/Cognac/Alloy interior much better. Those are nice complementing colors. We almost bought a Touring L-Plus in that combination but my wife really wanted the Limited in red.

IMO, the best exterior colors to go with the Mocha interior are Molten Silver and Tusk White.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Appreciate that

Personally, I like the Dark Cordovan with the Toffee/Cognac/Alloy interior much better. Those are nice complementing colors. We almost bought a Touring L-Plus in that combination but my wife really wanted the Limited in red.

IMO, the best exterior colors to go with the Mocha interior are Molten Silver and Tusk White.
First one I've seen in that color. Thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
98 Posts

Thanks so much for posting! We're going to be purchasing a 2018 hybrid and I don't believe the Toffee/Cognac/Alloy interior is an option. I think the hybrid's alloy interior is diesel/alloy - also nice. But we're just not sure about the light alloy seats.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Our favorite combination was the Velvet Red exterior and Black/Alloy interior in the Limited, with the red seat stitching and reddish/copper accents around the instrument cluster and door handles. It looked very nice and the light colors gave the interior an open, airy feel. We were concerned about stains and wear, so we went with the Mocha interior and red exterior instead. I regret it. The brown leather seats are fine, but the black plastic panels show scuffs and marks more so than our friends' Pacifica with the light interior. And I think the Mocha interior is a bit of an odd match with the red exterior. To my eyes, it goes better with the lighter exterior colors.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Our favorite combination was the Velvet Red exterior and Black/Alloy interior in the Limited, with the red seat stitching and reddish/copper accents around the instrument cluster and door handles. It looked very nice and the light colors gave the interior an open, airy feel. We were concerned about stains and wear, so we went with the Mocha interior and red exterior instead. I regret it. The brown leather seats are fine, but the black plastic panels show scuffs and marks more so than our friends' Pacifica with the light interior. And I think the Mocha interior is a bit of an odd match with the red exterior. To my eyes, it goes better with the lighter exterior colors.
Thx for your thoughts on the mocha interior with velvet red. Velvet red is my choice for the exterior color and after seeing the mocha interior through the link posted by RedMC, I thought it wouldn't look all that great with a red exterior. I'll probably go for the light interior. I have the unusual "greystone" cloth interior in my GC, and it is actually a very light creamy white, but I have managed to keep it looking new by using throws on the seats whenever I'm wearing dirty clothes.

·
Registered
98 Posts
So the Mocha interior was dropped as an option on the 2018 hybrids. Just today ordered a 2018 Hybrid Limited with Dark Cordovan exterior and Diesel leather seats. The light Alloy seats were really nice looking and would have complimented the Dark Cordovan better, but foreseeing my kids in this thing for the next 10 years, we went with the black.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Paclimi
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing