2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has photos of what's included with this Interior Protection by Mopar package optional for 2021? I'm especially interested to see what "bright door sills" means. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
My 18 ehybrid has this package . It’s a chrome overlay placed on bottoms of the door sill to protect from scuffs and scrapes .

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Touring L (FWD, 8 seats, ICE)
40 Posts
I have this package in my 2021 Touring L (gas). You get the all-weather mats for front passengers, the 2nd row passengers, and the 3rd row passengers, plus all-weather mat for the trunk, in addition to the bright sills. The mats work reasonably well, although there are some nicer non-Mopar options on the market.

Let me know if any more photos needed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
These parts are included in the Pinnacle trim.
Are you saying that Pinnacles have both the all weather mats and the scuff plates or merely the latter?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have this package in my 2021 Touring L (gas). You get the all-weather mats for front passengers, the 2nd row passengers, and the 3rd row passengers, plus all-weather mat for the trunk, in addition to the bright sills. The mats work reasonably well, although there are some nicer non-Mopar options on the market.

Let me know if any more photos needed.
Thanks! Could you share what the non-Mopar options would be? I'd like to look at what the pricing would be if we got mats separately. There's a Pacifica within driving distance of us that has what we're looking for but also includes the Mopar package. If it's not too much trouble, could you share a photo of the bright door sills?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
The only thing I’ve ever used of this was the rear floor cover when seats were down and the behind 3 row floor cover . I must say thou , my weather tech mats are far superior to every piece in that package .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Here’s a photo of the bright sill. Someone else will have to post a non-bright? I don’t have that.

Here’s a photo of the 2nd row Mopar all-weather mat:

·
Registered
40 Posts
As for other mat options, people on this forum have mentioned WeatherTech, TuxMat, etc. You can do a search for all-weather mats on this forum and there are many threads on these (or do a web search).

The Mopar package does come with another mat that covers the whole back area when all seats (2nd and 3rd rows) are down/stowed. And two hard-shell bins that fit in the 2nd-row stow ’n’ go underfloor area when the seats are not stowed. The bins are not necessary, but they are useful for me as general-purpose boxes (e.g. groceries, etc.) that are always in the van.

My understanding is that the 2021 Touring L has the same footprint as previous years, so floor mat compatibility is good. With the Limited or Pinnacle trims, the 2021 models have some changes so you have to be more careful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts