2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having owned (lease) our new 2017 Pacifica Touring-L for nearly a month now, I have to say my wife and I love this vehicle. This vehicle in my estimation is head and shoulders above our 2011, and 2014 Town & Country. The ride, handling, quietness, very solid and absolutely no squeaks or rattles. However we are a little disappointed in the interior storage. I believe FCA took a small step backwards in eliminating the dual glove compartments, the very large sliding center console, with the small pop open compartment (on top of the console) for small misc items. The current console with the wide opening front and rear to me is nearly useless, hard to access your items when you can't see them (tire gauge, pens, flashlight, tape measure etc.) The large sliding drawer on the dash is handy, as is the open "storage well" below the drawer (on the floor) for a woman's purse. I know this is nit-picking, but I preferred the "old" layout. One other minor complaint is the outlets at the bottom of the dash (basically on the floor), difficult to reach (for this 70 year old).

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
I'm wholeheartedly agree!

(By the way, your thread was in th Hybrid section, so I moved it over here)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks generaltso for moving my thread, heck I didn't know there was a difference. I felt lucky just to be able to get on the site, compose my comments and post it. I see by your numbers, you've been at this awhile, nice to have someone give us novice members a little guidance. THANKS.

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
You're very welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts