2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited Advanced Safety Tec Group
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, we have just purchased our 2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited with advanced safety tech group bright white (its HOT in florida!). Not the color we would have preferred but Brilliant Silver was not available within 800 miles of us (plus that one had the Red S package, we didnt like the red inserts and color combinations). Hoping it does as well as our 09 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT - no major problems with exception of ABS "computer" died around 65000 miles.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
144 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

If you can put your vehicle details into your forum signature, it can help us provide better answers if you have any questions in the future. year, trim level, options, build date.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome! Awesome color - you will love it! Post some pictures when you can - we love pictures here!
Congrats, John

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Hello, we have just purchased our 2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited with advanced safety tech group bright white (its HOT in florida!). Not the color we would have preferred but Brilliant Silver was not available within 800 miles of us (plus that one had the Red S package, we didnt like the red inserts and color combinations). Hoping it does as well as our 09 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT - no major problems with exception of ABS "computer" died around 65000 miles.
Welcome. More extensive owner's manuals can be downloaded from the Mopar website if desired.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited Advanced Safety Tec Group
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
updated signature info. Had our first 'failure' only 14 days in - while driving 55 mph the tire pressure light came on, then the display switched to show the LR tire pressure -- (others were nominal 40 psi). Since driving was not affected i suspected the sensor died - but using the mirror visually check the tire and it seemed inflated. When we stopped i checked and pressure was 40 psi, called dealer and set an appointment (Covid time, but service and dealership were open as "essential"). They replaced the sensor and drove it 5+ miles (apparently aggressively as the engine ran 1.1 miles). We also have not been too successful with the rear hatch hands free - service guy said system was very sensitive to any side to side motion detection only opens with straight in out motion - not practical for my wife or me - maybe if foot is not straight it doesnt work?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
updated signature info. Had our first 'failure' only 14 days in - while driving 55 mph the tire pressure light came on, then the display switched to show the LR tire pressure -- (others were nominal 40 psi). Since driving was not affected i suspected the sensor died - but using the mirror visually check the tire and it seemed inflated. When we stopped i checked and pressure was 40 psi, called dealer and set an appointment (Covid time, but service and dealership were open as "essential"). They replaced the sensor and drove it 5+ miles (apparently aggressively as the engine ran 1.1 miles). We also have not been too successful with the rear hatch hands free - service guy said system was very sensitive to any side to side motion detection only opens with straight in out motion - not practical for my wife or me - maybe if foot is not straight it doesnt work?
Your service guy was correct about it needing straight in and out motion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts