2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
$49835 MSRP for 2021 Pachy Limited with Safety Sphere option.
Price after negotiations was $41500 with standard $4000 Chrysler Rebate, $3835 dealer discount plus affiliate discount and $500 true car rebate that totals up to a discount of $4335.
Plus TT&L $2750
Plus Document fee $150
Plus License Fee $200
Final OTD price $44500.
this is a very solid deal, I’m assuming you are not in California so you can share the dealer with me?
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price after negotiations was $41500 with standard $4000 Chrysler Rebate, $3835 dealer discount plus affiliate discount and $500 true car rebate that totals up to a discount of $4335.
Plus TT&L $2750
Plus Document fee $150
Plus License Fee $200
Final OTD price $44500.
Did you get the 0% with that?

·
Registered
22 Posts
No, if I took the 0% then the discount would reduce by 2k. I got financing via Digital Credit Union for 1.74% [ special rate for plug in and BEV vehicles ] normal rate is 1.99% if you have a direct deposit with them. Anyone can join DCU all it takes is a $10 charitable donation to a charity listed on their website or via their call center.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No, if I took the 0% then the discount would reduce by 2k. I got financing via Digital Credit Union for 1.74% [ special rate for plug in and BEV vehicles ] normal rate is 1.99% if you have a direct deposit with them. Anyone can join DCU all it takes is a $10 charitable donation to a charity listed on their website or via their call center.
Some dealers like to play games and tell you that you cannot stack Manufacture incentives but you can. I recently purchased a Honda and I wa sable to get the Cash discount and special financing. Just have to have a transparent dealer. Not sure if that is the case for Chrysler.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Some dealers like to play games and tell you that you cannot stack Manufacture incentives but you can. I recently purchased a Honda and I wa sable to get the Cash discount and special financing. Just have to have a transparent dealer. Not sure if that is the case for Chrysler.
You have to do your homework and look at the terms of the rebates and special financing with any company. If you look at Chrysler's, you will see that you can't combine 0% with the additional $2000 cash incentive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im still not sure how cause I know I didnt qualify for all the rebates but was able to get a 2020 Pacifica Hybrid 35th Anniversary Touring L MSRP $47,000 for $33,600 before taxes basically gave me every rebate available I believe. Dealership seemed a little shady with their processes though tried getting me to sihn blank pieces of paper with nothing filledvin acting like that was completely normal. Made me finance through Chrysler capital though at 5.01% but can refinance in 3 months through anywhere. Plus on top of that you get the $7500 tax credit. Pretty decent deal I thought. Almost $21k off a new van.

·
Registered
2020 Granite Limited Hybrid with AST
119 Posts
Im still not sure how cause I know I didnt qualify for all the rebates but was able to get a 2020 Pacifica Hybrid 35th Anniversary Touring L MSRP $47,000 for $33,600 before taxes basically gave me every rebate available I believe. Dealership seemed a little shady with their processes though tried getting me to sihn blank pieces of paper with nothing filledvin acting like that was completely normal. Made me finance through Chrysler capital though at 5.01% but can refinance in 3 months through anywhere. Plus on top of that you get the $7500 tax credit. Pretty decent deal I thought. Almost $21k off a new van. View attachment 45074
Seems like the dealership might have played with the numbers to inflate the percentage off MSRP, but hard to tell without knowing what additional options you may have on the vehicle. (lookup VIN to see true MSRP cost since the window sticker already includes freight/destination cost)
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=<enter_vin_here>
Does their "MVSP" include freight cost already and would they force you to purchase their protection plan (not sure what that covers)?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seems like the dealership might have played with the numbers to inflate the percentage off MSRP, but hard to tell without knowing what additional options you may have on the vehicle. (lookup VIN to see true MSRP cost since the window sticker already includes freight/destination cost)
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=<enter_vin_here>
Does their "MVSP" include freight cost already and would they force you to purchase their protection plan (not sure what that covers)?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Plus TT&L $2750
Plus Document fee $150
Plus License Fee $200
Final OTD price $44500.
How do you get the true car rebate?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Finally ordered my 2021 Touring L. I wasn't able to find my specific combination so custom order was the best way forward. My dealer in IA told me that they will preserve the current incentives so that helped reduce the risk. I had a last minute hurdle come up with the price increase with new year but not much can be done about it at this point.

My breakdown is MSRP $50,355. I get a discount of $3855 with affiliate pricing and $5500 incentives including the Truecar $500 incentive. The price before Fee and taxes comes out to $41,000. That's a discount of 18.5%. I was looking for about 20% but 18.5% will work for me with custom order. Plus I can use better incentives if they show up by delivery.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Finally ordered my 2021 Touring L. I wasn't able to find my specific combination so custom order was the best way forward. My dealer in IA told me that they will preserve the current incentives so that helped reduce the risk. I had a last minute hurdle come up with the price increase with new year but not much can be done about it at this point.

My breakdown is MSRP $50,355. I get a discount of $3855 with affiliate pricing and $5500 incentives including the Truecar $500 incentive. The price before Fee and taxes comes out to $41,000. That's a discount of 18.5%. I was looking for about 20% but 18.5% will work for me with custom order. Plus I can use better incentives if they show up by delivery.
Congrats on the new purchase, that pricing seems very fair. Can you share how you qualify for the affiliate pricing? Is it an employee discount through your job?
Thanks

·
Registered
2020 Granite Limited Hybrid with AST
119 Posts

I'd believe the incentives will still be there (maybe higher if sales don't pick up) but the dealer is taking a gamble with your deposit (either you will walk when the incentives aren't as high or they are willing to take the hit). They can't "lock" any incentives on any vehicle until they register with a VIN at retail delivery. I know from experience

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yea, we agreed on the final price and not incentives specifically. So they are betting the incentives will stay similar or they will make up for the difference. They have 20+ 2021 pacifica listed on their site so should know what they are doing.

·
Registered
24 Posts

What packages and options did you select? Is it a hybrid or gas? I'm assuming the latter.
Will they let apply additional rebates that may be available when the car arrives?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts