2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title, is the rear view mirror height adjustable? It creates a huge blind spot for me. In other cars I was able to adjust it higher, but it doesn't appear I can do it for the Pacifica. Anybody else has this problem?

I have a 2018 Touring Plus, without dimming mirror.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've never even heard of height adjustable mirrors. Sounds interesting.

The Touring Plus comes with an 8-way adjustable seat. If you feel the mirror is too low, perhaps you're sitting too high: simply lower your driver seat.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Try being 6'5". The mirror on any car is a blind spot. Same for the pillar on the passenger side. My wife and I verbally signal clear to be sure there are no hidden cars. At a 4way stop, I hardly can see cars to my right.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the seat is in the lowest position already. Most of my old cars (Outback, GTI, Civic) could all adjust the rear view mirror height. Even thought I'm not 6'5, I have fairly long upper body. So roof height, sunroofs and blind spots are all problems when shopping for cars, since I drive in a proper seating position.
Since no one said yes, and I can't figure out how to move the mirror, I'll assume the answer to my question is no.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts