2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Just one person's opinion but with that many miles, I would start thinking that 3/4 of its life may have passed. These vehicles now days have so many parts to them that in another 25 to 35K miles it may start costing a bundle to fix it. Even though it looks very good, I would look at others with lower miles. It is not like mine with 7,000 miles and a lifetime warranty on it and a year old on Friday.

·
Registered
921 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Wonder how it got those miles and where. That would make a big difference in my mind about what to expect with it. It would also be interesting to be able to see the CarFax report. That would tell alot. In any case, $19995 seems like of money for a car with that many miles.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Wonder how it got those miles and where. That would make a big difference in my mind about what to expect with it. It would also be interesting to be able to see the CarFax report. That would tell alot. In any case, $19995 seems like of money for a car with that many miles.
Probably used as a luxury passenger transport car. In any case that’s too much money for a car with 150k miles. It doesn’t seem to have RES. You can probably get an ex-rental with 25k miles for little more than that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Almost all auto companies design and test their vehicles to last a minimum of 10 yr and 150,000 miles. That does not mean that it will fail after 10/150k because then they take apart every single part and put in under a microscope to see if any thing is showing signs of wear and then make those areas even more robust. But since they are not tested beyond the 150k mark no one really know when they will fail. But after a 150K miles it's not a question of if something breaks but when something breaks. In the case of this vehicle I would expect issues with wear components like bearing, pistons, AC, alternator, water pump, etc but I would not expect the time dependent wear repairs like gaskets, seals, corrosion, trims, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts